Law & Order

Rubber Room

Aired Monday 10:00 PM May 24, 2010 on NBC

• Final Case

It's been a long time but it's time has finally come. Personally I'm not sure how else the show could of ended, and I'm glad the way this episode played out most final episode tend to disapoint me this isn't one of them, in fact this episode turned out to be one of my all time favorate episodes of the show, as well as one of my favorate final episodes.

I really loved the plot because it is something that does happen which makes it almost scary. The issue of school violance is something I'll admit always emotionally cuts me. But the episode also questions how much the school system is protecting both the lives of students and teachers.

Everyone of the characters were at their best, the whole episode was litterally a race against time. I really wanted all of them to find the perpetrator of the online threat before he/she made the plan a reality. But as they are getting closer to finding the perpetrator unfortunately there are some obsticles in their way that compromise their efforts and endager the lives of a school about to be in grave danger.

These parts I'll admit I found the most emotionally jarring. One scene was the grand jury, the detectives are proposing supenas and warants so they can have access to the school board information to narrow and lock down on the identity of the perpetrator. But then suddenly some of the grand jury say a bunch of bull crap to object to the idea. I just wanted to yell to that grand jury, what the hell is wrong with you people! I'm not a parent but if I had kids going to high school I wouldn't object to the idea, I'd let the police do their job because what if it was the school my kids were going to is in danger. And there is one when they are close to uncovering a bit more of the identity of the perpetrator but then some laywer from the school board also says a lot of bull crap to stop the detectives. I'll admit every thing that lawyer said just made my blood boil, and I could tell from the team and Sam Waterson's characters eyes their blood was boiling too, it was the last straw. There was one beautiful moment when Sam's character they stops both the laywer and the teacher leaving and he then give an angry monalogue to the laywer, I couldn't help but cheer at that moment because that was exactly what I've been feeling from all the crap the detectives have gone thorough.

And of course they are able to find the perpetrator, and it comes down to an really intense final conflict, where as it's going on I'm hopping no kids and teachers got hurt or worse dead and that the team will be able to stop him. Thankfully the team wins and no one has died, thank god mostly thank the team.

Well there really isn't much else for me to say, "Law and Order" was a great show that has gone on for a long time and rightfully so, and I'm going to miss it but they solved their final case and won. Though I wouldn't be too sad due to that branched shows in the law and order universe still going on SVU and Criminal Intent and a new show coming up Law and Order L.A. which I hope will be good. So the Law and Order leagcy will live on. No matter where crime is there will always be soilders of the law to stop it.