Legend of the Seeker Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Kahlan or Cara???

Tinkerbellv101

[1]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 8

I'm sure this question was done before but i couldn't find it so i decided to ask. Who do people like more Kahlan or Cara? It's so hard to choose i love them both. Kahlan because she's just an awsome character and i love her powers/ relationship with Richard. And Cara because she's kick arse! Also who would win in a fight Cara or Kahlan? Because i honestly can't decide!!! They would both kick eachothers arses!!! But i want to know what the public thinks Kahlan or Cara? Over all i say Kahlan!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ral4884

[2]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 7

Cara... it is tough i love Kahlan as well but just something about Cara. Think it's her attitude, lol.

KingofIPirates

[3]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 32
    Cara officially after the hilarity that ensued the last episode.

emma5000

[4]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 33

The more feelings Cara is showing and the less she is about only just kicking butts, the more she grows on me. They both are wonderful and strong female characters. For now, I'd still say Kahlan, but Cara is closing up on her very quickly ...

luis_stern

[5]Mar 12, 2010
    Tinkerbellv101 wrote:

I'm sure this question was done before but i couldn't find it so i decided to ask. Who do people like more Kahlan or Cara? It's so hard to choose i love them both. Kahlan because she's just an awsome character and i love her powers/ relationship with Richard. And Cara because she's kick arse! Also who would win in a fight Cara or Kahlan? Because i honestly can't decide!!! They would both kick eachothers arses!!! But i want to know what the public thinks Kahlan or Cara? Over all i say Kahlan!

I am going to say khalan hands down no doubt about it! I think khalan is a very independent and strong character and that makes her very sexy

Tinkerbellv101

[6]Mar 13, 2010
    I'm telling you Kahlan and Cara are such strong female characters! And usually when i have a favorite character and people dont agree with me i hate it! But in this situation you just got to love them both!

Necros_21

[7]Mar 13, 2010
    • level: 4

I like Kahlan a lot but since 1x22 Cara is my favourite character. She is very interesting, a mysterious character with a lot of depth and a snarky attitude. She is also trying to regain some of her lost humanity which is also very appealing. I love her fighting style too and that Cara really enjoys kicking other people's asses. And I think Tabrett is an amazing actress and also a very beautiful woman.

Edited on 03/13/2010 11:22pm

oz_island

[9]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 12
    I think I'll always be a Kahlan guy, but Cara is awesome and I love that she's a part of the show. Of course, I've only finished the first book, and Cara's not in it so maybe when I get further along in the series it will change.

ptesoner

[10]Mar 14, 2010
    • level: 6
    both

coolcatkid

[11]Mar 16, 2010
    Kahlan but it's a horse race as I love both characters

RoninBlackwing

[12]Mar 17, 2010
    • level: 4

Well it depends ... if her Confessor power starts being more like in the books - one touch and you're gone - the Kahlan in heart beat .... If they go at it as they are in the show for me Perdition ep answered that question. It would be a tie. Mind you in Richard's nightmare kahlan had lost her power and they were still tied. I like Cara 'cause she is somewhat of a counterweight to the rest of the group - they all tend to be very emotional in their decisions (even Zed) and she is more pragmatic so she keeps them balanced.

Back to the question - based on the show - it'd be a matter of luck, most likely a draw

- based on the books - Kahlan without so much as breaking a sweat(I'm up to book 4 so if the balance of power shifts later I might be talking noncence)

- based purely on who I like better - Kahlan ... consider my wallpaper

Edited on 03/17/2010 4:19pm

Tinkerbellv101

[13]Mar 21, 2010
    Even thought they are close i still say Kahlan too! BTW very nice wall paper! I have a Kahlan Icon!!! Right ON

Glimdrel

[14]Mar 21, 2010
    • level: 11

Kahlan or Cara hmm. Hard to pick between those two. But I'd have to say Kahlan because she is right for Richard. Which is why I like her -Hehe.

gmx13

[15]Mar 22, 2010
    My fav character has always been Cara. But between the two women in the show. I would have to choose Kahlan by a hair. Bridget is breathtaking especially in her thigh high boots.

Tinkerbellv101

[16]Mar 24, 2010
    I wonder who would win in a battle? Cara or Kahlan because i was thinking about it and i honestly dont know!

KingofIPirates

[17]Mar 24, 2010
    Kahlan has the distinct advantage given that her touch can severely weaken her and eventually kill her. Not to mention if she ever gets into a blood rage, Cara no longer has a chance as she'd be confessed immediately.

luis_stern

[18]Mar 24, 2010
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    Kahlan has the distinct advantage given that her touch can severely weaken her and eventually kill her. Not to mention if she ever gets into a blood rage, Cara no longer has a chance as she'd be confessed immediately.

Well that could not be necessarily true now that in season 2 we have seen how Kahlan now being the mother confessor has become stronger that we have seen when she confesses someone she doesnt become weak like she use to in season 1, so i dont know i think Cara would be at a disadvantage since a single touch from kahlan could kill her so i would have to say kahlan.

Tinkerbellv101

[19]Mar 24, 2010
    Yea but what if neather of them had powers and the had to fight a true girl warrior strengh or whatever. They both kick arse but without powers who would really win?

KingofIPirates

[20]Mar 25, 2010
    luis_stern wrote:
    so i dont know i think Cara would be at a disadvantage since a single touch from kahlan could kill her so i would have to say kahlan.
    Yeah but if a single touch from Kahlan can kill her that means Cara would have the disadvantage and Kahlan the advantage.
    Tinkerbellv101 wrote:
    Yea but what if neather of them had powers and the had to fight a true girl warrior strengh or whatever. They both kick arse but without powers who would really win?
    Cara has fought and defeated Richard before so I think she would have superior skills.