Legend of the Seeker

ABC (ended 2010)

anbis82

Legend of the Seeker Fan Reviews (262)

• One of the best shows ever made

Easily one of the best shows ever made. The popularity of this show has only grown over the years, and it's a shame that they are wasting such an amazing franchise by not making more seasons or a movie. The storytelling is fun, mildly campy but also very serious when it counts. Overall, a compelling show that comes about as close to perfect as any show has ever been.
  • Horrid Horrid Butcher of Source Material

My question:

How on Earth could those of you who read the books like or support this show? If you never read the books, ok, I could maybe get it, but if you read the books?

How? What? A huge part of what makes the Sword of Truth series what it is is the author's intimate love with Objectivism, a concept pretty much thoroughly missing in the tv series. For those of you who say you read the books and like the show, do you even know what Objectivism is? Have you ever pondered the concept of 'rational self-interest?'

Please, I seriously wonder how someone could read the books and still be so far off the rails, and would love to understand how this happens.

• Legend Of The Seeker

Awesome Tv am in love with Bridget an actress!!!!!!!!!!what a performance
  • we want to bring back season 3,4,5,6,7...

please bring back legend of the seeker
  • Bring Back Season 3,4,5

Bring back Legend of the seeker!! It Is an awesome show i hated seeing it go. I've read all the books and would really like to see more of the show please!!!
  • I really want season 3, 4 and 5.

I am looking forward to have another seasons, and I am very excited!!!
  • Season 3

waiting season 3. Hopping to see the most amazing Kahlan Amnel. excellent be back soon.........

• please

season 3 please :(
  • Great Series for TV, but a swing and a miss for fans

The Sword of Truth series follows the experiences Richard Cypher as he grows into Richard Rahl lord of D'Hara and his Wife Kahlan Amnell as she grows in to the Mother Confessor she is supposed to be. The books are a typical High Fantasy, Hero Quest: it delivers.

Unfortunately, the TV Series is a swing and a miss. The story vastly wavers from the book. Though it does this, sadly in places where it really shouldn't have; it delivers a great TV show. As a fan I take though show with a grain of salt. It is after all: "The Legend of The Seeker" and legends can be retold many different ways.
  • Want a season 3

want a season 3 please go to: www smgo tv/shows/legend-of-the-seeker/
  • bring back Legend of the Seeker

got to this website and vote to bring back Legend of the Seeker ( not a spam this is real )

it most reach 15,000 ...........
  • best serie its so amazing

THe best series ever!!!!!
  • <3 BRIDGET REGAN <3 I LOVE YOU <3 LEGEND OF THE SEEKER <3

This film is definitely a good experience the Word of the third season 3 the way, please, please be pulled
  • ",,,will you be on the side of righteousness or against it?"

The ONLY reason I rated this series a 9.5 instead of a 10 is because it was canceled. It broke my heart when I found out they weren't continuing the show. I completely fell in love from the first episode to the last and would probably shake and pee myself like a puppy in excitement if they brought it back and made more seasons! PLEASE SAVE OR SEEKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I changed my Mind. Even though it was canceled the show was so amazing it deserves a 10. Please come back!!)
  • Good show

Good show!!
  • Legend of the TV shows

I love books, dramas and movies, and I am always looking for good ones. This is one of the best TV shows (I love the books, too!) I have seen last ten years! At the end of the Season 2, I foresaw many side lines that would surely be unveiled in the later series. I am sure that there are many people who want to see the Season 3, 4 and 5 of this wonderful series and if they promote them right, in a country like Japan whose young people love fantasies more than anything else, this show will make a huge success beyond imagination. So please make Season 3, 4 and 5 while breath of life by Mord Sith still works. (Sorry, only the fans can understand the last part)
  • Save our Seeker

Come back come back !!!

• Bring this series back!!!! SAVE OUR SEEKER!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this series!!! I wish there had been more seasons. I was hooked from the first episode. This was the best series I have EVER watched! If you are not a fan, then there is something seriously wrong with you!
  • Legend of the Seeker season 3 please

This is a great show; I love the character dynamics.
  • I want Legend Of The seeker season 3

Richard, Kahlan, Cara and Zed. My favourite characters. I love them!
  • More Legend of the Seeker!

Smart, funny, sexy, and fun. Definitely worth the watch.
  • we want more plz

me and my husband love this show this is the only show on tv he watched plz bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • LEGEND OF THE SEEKER 3 SEASON PLASEE

I LOVE YOU LEGEND OF THE SEEKER
  • Bring back legend of the seeker !!!!

I loved this Legend of the seeker. They need to bring the seeker back !!!!!
  • Would like to see more....

I was sad to see it cancelled. I believe the time slot it aired in made it difficult for me to watch each episode as it aired. I do own on dvd now, much good that did for the ratings, I know! My favorite part was the costumes and the briliant color scheme they were emphasizing. It made the show that much more appealing.
  • From book to screen

Its a shame that this series was pulled after 2 seasons, it had a LOT of potential. It started strong and ran hard and fast, just like the books. Season 1 was excellent as was most of season 2, the only criticism I have about it is that some of the characters were changed VERY dramatically for no reason, Prelate Ann, Denna, and Nicci being the three biggest of them all. The acting and effects though were SUPURB and I doubt anyone could have filled the rolls better than those who were cast as the main crew. I Highly recommend this series to any fantasy fan, and even fans of the books simply because it is so excellent.
  • Books

The show was fabulous, and I do wish they'd bring it back. But I don't think they should associate it with the books unless they plan on not changing the plot line so much. They even screwed up some pretty major characters. Otherwise, BRING IT BACK. ;)
  • Great show!

Bring Legend of the Seeker back! I was so sad when I found out it would not come back! We need season 3!
  • I want this show back!!!

I can't believe that such of great show was cancel. I really which we get it back.
  • Wish this hadn't ended!

Come back come back come back!