Legend of the Seeker

Torn

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Feb 13, 2010 on ABC

• Torn

Torn was a superb episode of Legend of The Seeker and I really enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot action, drama, intrigue, and character development, especially for Kahlan. The story in this episode was compelling and interesting. I thought it was great how every thing played out. There was a lot of magic in this episode which always makes it more exciting to watch for me. I what happened to Kahlan and exploring her and her powers more. It was also great to see Cara bounce magic back, it never gets old. Richard and Kahlan get to do some thing they waited a long time for. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • Kahlan loses her powers as the Confessor part of her travels to her homeland, but the regular woman part of her stays with Richard, and they are finally able to act upon their passion and love for each other.

I was amazed and appalled that it took the writers this long to incorporate some sort of an intimate relationship between Kahlan and Richard...BUT I totally loved that it happened this episode! The only things I didn't love about this episode was that the Confessor Kahlan didn't also realize something was not right; she slept with Prince Felden; and she tried to have Zedd executed. All was made well though, with the arrival of Richard to set things right, like always, and I loved how he was willing even to sacrifice the two halves of Kahlan to get the whole Kahlan back.
  • One of the best episodes and simply one of the best shows on TV! Wonder why it is not given much of a chance to get some good ratings on reviews!

Kahlan loses her powers due to a split that happened when she was needed to be transported to another place by Zed. This storyline is indeed captivating and I may say that this is indeed one of my favorite episodes! Imagine Richard ang Kahlan finally doing the 'thing'! And at the same time, it is quite horrible to imagine Kahlan doing 'it' at the same time with another man! It's like, whew! What's going to happen next because of this??!!! This episode was indeed intelligently composed, written, directed and the actors really did a tremendous job to keep us elated with each scene. I really had fun watching this.

More power to the Seeker! Hope that TV.Com realizes it's high value after all .. 8.7 is not the kind of rating this show should get .. It deserves better than that ..