Legend of the Seeker

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Dec 05, 2009 on ABC

• Wizard

Wizard was a perfect and fun episode of Legend of The Seeker. I enjoyed watching this episode because there was a lot of character development for Zedd and Richard as well as others. It was great to see Shota again, causing mischief of course! It was neat to see what Zedd may have been like in his youth. I liked all the Magic we got to see in this episode. The storyline was exciting, and the writers did a great job of tying every thing together. Darken Rahl continues the Keeper's work and we see more of that endeavor. Richard risked every thing to save Zedd which was touching. I love how Cara was handling Shota like true domina. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!
  • good

leLegend of the Seeker is a weekly American television series loosely based on The Sword of Truth novels by Terry Goodkind. Distributed in U.S. domestic syndication by Disney-ABC Domestic Television, ABC Studios is producing the series, which is in its first foray into broadcast syndication, with Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert, Joshua Donen, Ned Nalle and Kenneth Biller serving as executive producers. The show premiered on November 1, 2008.

The series follows the epic journey of a young woods guide named Richard Cypher (Craig Horner), a mysterious woman named Kahlan Amnell (Bridget Regan) and a wizard named Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander (Bruce Spence) to stop Darken Rahl (Craig Parker) from unleashing an ancient and terrifying power.
  • Zedd's Time Unleashed!

In the last few episodes Zedd hasn't been doing much, he was sort of the third wheel. Well thank god for this episode. It mostly revolves around Zedd and reminds the crew (implicitly the viewers) how important he actually is for the Seeker's cause. As he regains his youth Zedd's power goes to his head all to impress a certain, harlett. This episode might also surve the purpose of making and confirming a strong bond between grandfather and grandson. These series have by far been great and fantastic and episode by episode it grows on you. This is just another one of those great ones in the series.