Legends Of The Hidden Temple Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 1995)

Artifact Locations

mstrgmr

[1]Jun 29, 2006
    • level: 41

List the artifacts that were in different rooms here!  I'll keep a general list at the top, everyone, please help list, the more you help, the faster it will be finished

The Observatory/The King's Storeroom - The Walking Stick of Harriet Tubman (O), The Oracle Bowl of Delphi(O)The Discarded Seal of Ivan the Terrible (KSR), The Belly Button of Buddha (O), The Enormous Feather of Me Linh (KSR), The Gordian Knot (O), The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba (O), The Cracked Crown of the Spanish King (O), The Milk Bucket of Freydis (O), Bent Shaving Pan of Jedadiah Smith (KSR)

The Heart Room/The Room of the Fallen Columns/Medusa's Lair/The Chamber of the Sacred Markers - The Water Bottle of Ponce de Leon (Heart), The Codebook of Mata Hari (Heart), The Helmet of Joan of Arc(Heart), The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor (Medusa), The Ivory Elephant of Shaharazad (Medusa), The Leopard Skin Cloak of Annie Oakley (Medusa), The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan (Mandarin Hand) The Comet Embroidered Battleflag of WIlliam the Conqueror (Chamber), The Mussel Shell Armor of Apaunpac (Chamber) The Missing Portrait of Hans Holbien (Chamber) The Lost Whalebone of Pythias (Chamber), the Marble Armrest of Xerses (Chamber)The Golden Spider Web of Robert the Bruce (Chamber)

The Room of the Golden Idols/The Treasure Room/The Treasury of the Golden Orbs/The King's Storeroom/The Room of the Ancient Warriors - John Henry's Lost Hammer (Idols), The Golden Jaguar of Ataualpa (Treasure), The Bone Necklace of the Blackfeet Chief (KSR), The Two Cornered Hat of Napoleon (KSR) The Lost Snow Cone of Kilimanjaro (Warriors), The Jeweled Scabbard of Sforza (Warriors), The Jewel Encrusted Egg of Catharine the Great (Warriors), The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma (KSR), The Enormus Iron Nosering of Babe the Ox (KSR), The Dried Apple Half of William Tell (Warriors), The Bifocal Monocle of One Eyed Jack (Warriors), The Bullet Riddeled Handbag of Belle Boyd (Warriors)

The Shrine of the Silver Monkey - The Collar of Davy Crockett, The Golden Chains of Zenobia, The Golden Cup of Belshazar, The Snakeskin Boots of Billy the Kid, The Missing Eye of David, The Lost Lion Tail of Little John, The Golden Stallion of Ali Baba, The Broken Wing of Icarus, The Ivory Hunting Horn of Roland, The Secret Map of the Bandit Queen, The Broken Trident of Poseidon

The Torch Room/The Pirate's Cove/The Lightning Ball Room/The Viper's Nest - The Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra (3 Torch), The Helmet of Gengis Khan (Pirate's Cove), The Moccasins of Geronimo (Pirate's Cove), The Treasure of Anne Bonny (3 Torch), The Medal of Sir Edmund Hillary (3 Torch), The Silver Horseshoe of Butch Cassidy (Viper), The Mush Pot Hat of Johnny Appleseed (Viper), The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata(Viper), The Crown of Queen Nzinga (Lightning Ball), The Silk Sash of Mulan (Secret Password) The Levitating Dog Leash of Nostradomus (Secret Password), The Ruby Earring of Benzibab (Secret Password), The Lion Slashed Jacket of Sacagawea (Secret Password)

The Mine Shaft/The Dungeon/The Well Room/The Quicksand Bog - Galileo's Cannonball (Mine), The Dead Man's Hand (Mine), The Lost Logbooks of Magellan (Dungeon), Blackbeard's Treasure Map (Dungeon), The Keys to the Alhambra (Dungeon), Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat (Well), The Plumed Headdress of Coasarara(Mine, The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora (Mine), The Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragaupta (Bog), The Pearl Necklace of Gwailor (Bog), The War Fan of the 47 Ronin (Bog), The Lily Crested Crown of Clovis I (Bog)The Melted Head of Madame Toussad (Bog)

The Tomb of the Ancient Kings/The Dark Forest - The Paintbrush of Leonardo Da Vinci (TAC), The Trojan Horseshoe (TAC), The Map to the Lost Gold Mine (TAC), The Stone Marker of Leif Erikson (TAC), The Sacred Ring of Sultan Suleiman (DF), The Lost Love Letter of John Smith (DF), The Missing Weathermaps of Charles Lindbergh (DF), The Mysterious Manuscript of Mary Shelley (DF), The Upside Down Compass of Henry Hudson(DF), The Mummified Hand of the Egyptian King (DF)

The Swamp/The Spider's Lair/The Bamboo Forest/The Jester's Court - The Stolen Arm of Shiva (Bamboo), Henry the 8th's Great Seal (Swamp), The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny (Swamp), The Pendant of Kamehameha (Spider's Lair), The Golden Cricket Cage of Kahn (Spider's Lair), Lawernce of Arabia's Headdress(Holes of Python), The Treasure Map of Jean Lafitte (Swamp), The Stone Head of The Evil King (Swamp), The Bonnet of Dolly Madison (Jesters Court), The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean (Jesters Court), The Much Heralded Helmet of Sir Gawain (Jester's Court), The Dried Ear Of Corn Of Sojounor Truth (Jester's Court), The Blue Pearl of the Dragon Lady (Holes of Python)

The Throne Room/The Room of Harmonic Conversions/The Laser Light Room/The Tomb of the Headless Kings -

Edited on 07/14/2006 2:27pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Squidward645

[2]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 3

List the artifacts that were in different rooms here! I'll keep a general list at the top, everyone, please help list, the more you help, the faster it will be finished

The Observatory/The King's Storeroom - The Walking Stick of Harriet Tubman(O), The Oracle Bowl of Delphi(0)THe discarded Seal of Ivan the terrible(KSR), The Belly Button of Buddha(O), The Enormus Feather of Me Linh(KSR), The Gordian Knot(O), The Very Tall Turban of Ahmed Baba(O), The cracked crown of the spanish king(O), The Milk Bucket of Freydis(O), Bent shaving pan of jedadiah smith(KSR)

The Heart Room/The Room of the Fallen Columns/Medusa's Lair/The Chamber of the Sacred Markers -The Water Bottle of Ponce de Leon(Heart), The Codebook of Mata Hari(Heart), The Helmet of Joan of Arc(Heart), The Lucky Pillow of Annie Taylor(Medusa), The Ivory Elephant of Sheharazade(Medusa), The Leopard Skinned Cloak of Annie Oakley(Medusa), The Golden Earring of Henry Morgan(Mandarin Hand) The Comet Embroidered Battleflag of WIlliam the conqueror(Chamber), The Mussel Shell Armor of Apanopak(Chamber) The Missing portrait of Hans Holbien(chamber) The Lost whalebone of Pythias(Chamber), the Marble Armrest of Xerses(chamber)The Golden Spiderweb of Robert the bruce(CHAMBER)

The Room of the Golden Idols/The Treasure Room/The Treasury of the Golden Orbs/The King's Storeroom/The Room of the Ancient Warriors -John Henry's Lost Hammer(Idols), The Golden Jaguar of Athalaupa(Treasure) NO ORB ARTIFACTS, The bone neclace of the blackfeet chief(KSR), the two cornered hat of napoleon(KSR) the lost snow cone of kilimanjaro(warriors), the jeweled scabbard of sforza(Warriors), the jewel encrusted egg of catharine the great(warriors)The Jeweled Necklace of Montezuma(KSR), THe Enormus Iron Nosering of Babe the Ox(KSR)The Dried Apple Half of William Tell(Warriors), The Bifocal Monocle of One eyed jack(Warriors) The Bullet Riddeled Handbag of Belle Boyd(Warriors)

The Shrine of the Silver Monkey -Collar of Davy Crockett, The Golden Chains of Zebenobia,The Golden cup of belshazzar, The Snakeskin boots of billy the kid, The Missing Eye of David,The Lost Lion Tail of Little John,The golden stallion of Ali Baba, The Broken Wing of Icarus, The Ivory hunting horn of roland, The secret map of the bandit queen, the broken trident of poseidon

The Torch Room/The Pirate's Cove/The Lightning Ball Room/The Viper's Next -Snake Bracelet of Cleopatra(3Torch)The helmet of ghengis kahn(PirateCove)The Moccasins of Geronimo(PirateCove)The Treasure of Anne Bonny(3Torch)The medal of Sir Edmund Hillary(3Torch)The Silver horseshoe of Butch Cassidy(Viper) The Mush Pot Hat of Johnny Appleseed(Viper) The Applewood Amulet of Emiliano Zapata(Viper),The Crown of Queen Nzinga(Lightning Ball), The silk sash of mulan(Secret Password) the levitating dog leash of nostradomus(Secret Password), the ruby earring of benzibab(Secret Password),The Lion Slashed Jacket of Sacagawea(Secret Password)

The Mine Shaft/The Dungeon/The Well Room/The Quicksand Bog -Galileo's Cannonball(Mine), The Dead Man's Hand(Mine), The Lost Logbooks of Magellan(Dungeon), Blackbeard's Treasure Map(Dungeon), The Keys to the Alhambra(Dungeon), Pecos Bill's Lost Lariat(Well), The Plumed Headdress of Coasarara(Mine, The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora(Mine), The Lion Headed Bracelet of Chandragaupta(Bog), The Pearl Necklace of Gwailor(Bog), The War Fan of the 47 Ronin(Bog)The Lily Crested Crown of Clovis I(Bog)The melted head of Madame Toussad(Bog)

The Tomb of the Ancient Kings/The Dark Forest -The Paintbrush of Leonardo diVinci(TAC), The Trojan Horseshoe(TAC), the map to the lost gold mine(TAC), the stone marker of lief ericson(TAC), the sacred ring of sultan suleiman(DF), the lost love letter of john smith(DF), the missing weathermaps of charles lindbergh(DF), THe misterious manuscript of mary shelley(DF), the upside down compass of Henry Hudson(DF), the mummified hand of the egyptian King(DF)

The Swamp/The Spider's Lair/The Bamboo Forest/The Jester's Court-The Stolen Arm of Shiva(Bamboo)

The Throne Room/The Room of Harmonic Conversions/The Laser Light Room/The Tomb of the Headless Kings -

mstrgmr

[3]Jul 13, 2006

Thank you, I'll put them into the top

Edited on 07/13/2006 5:20am

Squidward645

[4]Jul 14, 2006
    • level: 3
    The Swamp/The Spider's Lair/The Bamboo Forest/The Jester's Court-The Stolen Arm of Shiva(Bamboo), Henry the 8th's great seal(Swamp), The Silver Cannonball of Grandy Nanny(Swamp), The Pendant of Kamekhamala(Spiders Lair), The Golden Cricket Cage of Kahn(Spider Lair), Lawernce of Arabia's Headdress(Holes of Python), The Treasure Map of Jean Lafiette(Swamp), The Stone Head of The Evil King(Swamp), The Bonnet of Dolly Madison(Jesters Court), The Thornwood Gavel of Judge Roy Bean(Jesters Court), The Much Harrolded Helmet of Sir Gwain(Jesters Court), The Dried Ear Of Corn Of Sojonour Truth(Jesters Court),The Blue Pearl of the Dragon lady(Holes of Python)

The Throne Room/The Room of Harmonic Conversions/The Laser Light Room/The Tomb of the Headless Kings -Elizabeth the 1st Golden Ship(Throne), The Lucky Pig of Emelia Earhardt(Harmonic Convergence), The Electrified key of Benjamin Franklin(Throne), The Priceless Portrait of The Polynesian Girl(Laser Light), The Smashed Printing Press of Fredrick Douglass(TOHK), The Royal Torque of Queen Bodiacia(TOHK), The Red Sash of Tokugawa Ieyasu(TOHK), The Good Luck Watch of Empress Eugeine(TOHK), The Royal Torque of Queen Bodiacia(TOHK)

Here's The Rest. Sorry for it all not being on one!

mstrgmr

[5]Jul 14, 2006
    That's ok, I'm just gald I didn't have to do it, thanks a lot for everything!