Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Nickelodeon (ended 1995)

bjp20

Legends Of The Hidden Temple Fan Reviews (59)

• Was one of my favorite game shows. I think if this show, and other classic game shows were on today, then I think Nickelodeon can be saved from utter destruction.

This was my favorie show back when I was around 7. In those days, Nickelodeon was a masterpiece. All of the best classics were on at that time. Now, today Nickelodeon is crumbling apart. All of the best game shows never really run anymore on Nickelodeon. This upsets me because the game shows were alot more entertaining than the cartoons. Today, Nickelodeon mostly plays cartoons. Most of these cartoons are great, but only less than half of them play today. I really want Legends of the Hidden Temple back on TV. When it came on around this time last year, I was exstatic. I would always get up early to watch this show. I like the gameplay, and stories. Olmec tells the stories very clearly, and they are enjoyable. I actually learned a couple of things from these stories. My favorite team was the Purple Parrots, they were not as good as some of the teams, but I still enjoyed them. I wish I could've participated in the show, I think I would have had a great time playing, and making friends. The bad thing is this show did not last long last year. It only played for about 2 weeks, then never played again. I was furious. PLEASE Nickelodeon, put this show back on TV, I really miss it.