Legends Of The Hidden Temple

Saturday 11:30 AM on Nick Jr. Premiered Nov 06, 2010 In Season

Legends Of The Hidden Temple Fan Reviews (59)

• Legends of the Hidden Temple is one of the few shows that Nick had that were both non-animated and interesting to watch at the same time. Kirk Fogg was great as the host, and as always, Olmec provided killer advice for the temple.

The reason why I say that this show is "Underappreciated" and not asking it to be "Brought Back" was because as I watched some of the later shows in 1995, I noticed that the audience was not as excited and enthusiastic about the show as they were in the first and second years of the series. My favorite part of the show is always the end, whether it's somebody who has no clue where they are going and you're yelling at your TV, "Go that way, That way!" or you're watching somebody who is just dominating the temple and finishing it with more than a minute left. My favorite two episodes, are where the Orange Iguana's won the temple right as the clock hit 0:00. I recall the kid diving down what few stairs he had left to make sure that he was across before time ran out. I really miss those exciting finishes. Actually, the next best thing would be those heartbreakers, where they were so close to winning but were just a few feet away. I do wish they would put this show back on TV and air the re-runs for all to see, but I would not be in favor of them re-making the series, like Nick did for GUTS.