Legion of Super Heroes

Chain of Command

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Mar 03, 2007 on The CW

• Cosmic Boy returns when the Legion is trying to protect Winath, Lightning Lad's homeworld. With the return of the true leader and a new hero, Lightning Lad resents Cosmic Boy's leadership. Will the Legion be able to save Winath and at least have a leader?

I really liked this episode! It was adventurous and exciting! I thought it was really cool to see Winath and Cosmic Boy! I loved the way the writers showed how Cosmic Boy tried to take leadership again and how Lightning Lad didn't like his return. What was really good about this episode was Bouncing Boy. Throughout the recent episodes, I have noticed that he's getting a bigger role and I really like that. It was also interesting to see Cosmic Boy return and to see Ferro Lad. This episode was also good because we finally see some development between Bouncing Boy and Triplicate Girl and Lightning Lad and Saturn Girl. What was really interesting was to see how Bouncing Boy took control during the storm and how he became leader! I wasn't really expecting that. The storm on Winath wasn't explained very well but the episode was very good.