Legion of Super Heroes

Cry Wolf

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Oct 06, 2007 on The CW

• Second Storyline of the season... Must be a Timber Wolf Ep!

Okay they seem to be following the rule of "first storyline of the season after the supe's introduction must be a Timber Wolf ep.". But never mind. I find Timber Wolf, though has a great storyline in the cartoon is still a bit flat outside of his storyline in the area of actual character. I must say also Timber Wolf's animal side looked better in season 1 then this episode, he kept looking like he was beaten with the ol' ugly stick from time to time. The voice of TW this episode... Nah, didn't like it. It was better in the previous two eps, not so deep, dark and muffled. A lot of the other major characters were not around either, so the legion was flat in general. And man, has Cosmic boy gone from "charismic diva" to "prize jerk" in the two years between season 1 and 2. I could not bring myself to like him. He was like this in the comics from time to time, but man was he just plain cold here. And Kel-El has had a sharpe change in attitude since the last episode. I presume some time has passed since last episode because two of the injured legonaires (Colossal Boy and Cosmic Boy) are out of hospital and Kell-El is now a Legionaire (presumly). I guess the comics based on the show will fill in the gap.