Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

"Create" your own episode

TeenTitans_LOSH

[1]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 4

This is just something I'm going to do for fun. I thought it would be cool if people posted what THEY would like to see happen in the series. I would like Imperiex kicked off; I think he as a villian is getting kind of repetitive. It's like a never-ending battle that always seems to have the same theme: Imperiex wants domination, the Legion has to go in and take him down. I never really liked him as a problem in the show.

Okay, now that we have that over with, I'll get to my point. I actually lthink I'd like to see more about Brainy or Cham's life. I thought it would be interesting to see more involvement with the Coluan army. Maybe something like the scene in "Fear Factory" come true.

Just a thought.

Please post other opinions.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TeenTitans_LOSH

[2]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 4
    sorry. arrrrggggghhhh!!!!! i just joined and my comp keeps messing up, so i accidentally posted this same thing as 'what do u want 2 happen?' w/ few differences. can anyone spell c-l-u-m-s-y???!!!

dOMITUPSYK

[3]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 10

C-l-u-m-s-y. XD I suck at creting new episodes.

Plot idea for fanfic, possibly new ep: Cham gets stuck as a cat (my idea, my animal XD) and they have to get him unstuck while his dad worries he may have caught the same diesease he caught.

(If post is incoherent, authoress is tired)

Fekul_the_Baby

[4]Mar 11, 2008
    • level: 15
    "Billing and Coluan." Brainiac-5 meets a beguiling young Coluan girl. Like he, she has left the Hive-Mind, but chosen to assume a "female" identity--she looks similar to Brainy, but with a bit more of a girlish figure and longer hair, and striking blue eyes--and call herself "Avril Starr" (a nod to "Vril Dox" and "Mr. Starr", two other names of Brainiac). Will Brainy's Coluan stoicism be overridden by this human thing called desire? Do our little robo-Adam and -Eve have all the necessary parts to make it work? Will Shrinking Violet get jealous? And is Emerald Empress secretly using the Emerald Eye of Ekron to pull this puppet's strings? *The title is a play on the expression "bill and coo", said of lovers. *In the comics Empress' Eye could regenerate if broken, so I'm thinking it could "heal" itself after Matter-Eater Lad munched on it...either she got it back somehow or she has figured out how to control it from a distance, I'm not quite sure how that would work.

dOMITUPSYK

[5]Mar 12, 2008

Dangit, I knew someone would develop my idea before I could. XD

Slightly different though- There are 2 girls, and they're the t.A.T.u girls, except Coluized. Coluanized? You get what I'm saying. Anyways, they become famous and Brainy takes a ride with them, and I haven't finished the rest of the plot. Help is welcomed. X3

Avearia

[6]Mar 12, 2008
    • level: 14

I've actually been toying with a few plots that I intend to write up for fanfiction.net... dunno if they're good or not, really, but here;

"In Your Dreams" Lighting Lad convinces Brainy to build an invention; "Dream weaver", which allows people to enter another's dreams. However, plans go awry when Lightning Lad attempts to use it on Saturn Girl, leaving the two stuck inside the telepath's head...

Yeah, yeah. Actually, I had this set in first season, where Brainy doesn't seem quite as in-touch with emotions. Plus, setting it back in the series lets me make a drop a few references like Lightning Lad's goatee and Brainy keeping Kryptonite in his room... and WHY. But, it's still in the working stages...

Then there's the one I haven't named yet, and Ironically enough it has to do with Briany and Cham. Not making this up here. But it's even further back in 'production' than "In your dreams" is, so it doesn't even have a summary. . .

Basically, it's got Chameleon Boy struggling, because he's met a foe with a personal connection to him, and he can't beat the villain. He's having a little bout of unconfidence and decides to train and get stronger, but the only one availiable the day that he decides he wants to train is... you guessed it, Brainy. So brainy runs him through a bunch of challenges, blahblahblah, and they develop a sort of mentor-student thing. Meanwhile, Brainy's struggling with some strange glitches in his system...

This mostly came about because the two seem to be the youngest ones the team. I just figured; hey, two kids surrounded by superheros in their late teens/early adulthood. They're gonna end up having SOME connection that the others don't, right? Hm...

Anyway, this might be a load of baloney, just tell me if either sounds like a good idea--or not. I'd rather not waste my time if it's not going to be a good idea...

Emfrbl

[7]Mar 13, 2008
    • level: 6

I can come up with a season 3 if they got stuck in the past... Season 3:

Ep1: A group of the legion find themselves in meteropolis. The group have to find a disguise quick and hide. Before Superman gets a chance, his group is attacked by a dumb crook and his gang. The Legion decides to nab the groups clothes for disguises (someone comments on how they got the guy who previously wore his needs a shower). Superman manages to sneak the group into his appartment block just as Lois Lane comes out, saying she has been looking for him (Superman is disguised as Clark right now). She comments on how she has a "who is Superman" led (LL makes a remark afterwards on how Superman is right in front of her eyes and she doesn't know it). (If Kel-el was there, I'd have Clark introduce him as his cousin "Carl Kent", see ep.2 season 2.). As the group go to set foot inside the building, someone points out B5 has gone missing. Superman agrees the group should split up later, but first figure out what to do. At the end of the episode, a UFO is spotted.

E2: Second part. The Legion can't get used to life in the 21st century, but while watching the news on TV, someone reports UFO sightings. Saturn Girl and a couple of other Legionnaires are searching for B5 but can't find him. Just then, his communicator/Flight ring responds and they set off to find him. Superman in the mean time is dealing with Lex Luthor, who Lois has insisted on an interview with hoping to show the world the real Lex. But Lex keeps it cool and introduces them to his companies latest project - UFO research. Lex believes they there is life out there and wants to make contact. Lois doesn't believe him, Clark just nods. The rest of the episode is a "First encounter" ep, in which B1 meets Supe's. The Legionnaires who know about Brainy's past manage to dodge the question. Those that don't are in shock on how B1 reacted and try to link B5's disappearance with B1's appearance. Saturn Girl reports she found Brainy's ring/communicator but no Brainy.

Ep. 3: The Legion need money to live and Clark's pay doesn't cover the bill. They also don't know how to get home without B5. The Legionnaire set out to raise some money. They are all useless at everything. One of them manages to find money working for a guy. He turns out to be one of Superman's villians and has tricked the Legionnaire into helping him do some bad stuff.

Ep.4: An old friend of Superman's shows up asking for his help catching a stray criminal from Gotham. A few Legionnaires tag along (commenting on how lame Supe's friend is, an idea which turns around by the end of the ep.) I think Karate Kid should be in this ep... :/

Ep.5: Having thought they destroyed B1, they are suprised when he shows up again attempting to steal something from star labs. But what they thought he was after turns out to be an error and B1 gets away with something much worst then they thought he was after. At the end of the episode they completely destroy him, but unknown to him he has downloaded his mind. B5 shows up at the end of the ep and picks up a single piece of B1 that was left behind.

Ep.6: Superman has to deal with Lex Luthor's latest plot. (At the end a Legionnaires comments on how they wonder if he has any connection to Alexis). Lex Luthour manages to make contact with space again and another UFO lands at the end of the ep in a park. A andriod steps out, and is greeted by a child.

Ep.7: B5 shows up at last and takes the Legion somewhere, saying he has something to show them. The Legion are suspecious since they now all know his ancestory. As they are led somewhere, they take their eyes off Brainy and he slips away, next thing the Legion know, they are being attacked. The Legion finds themselve asking if Brainy did set the trap for them, all can't believe he would do such a thing. Elsewhere B1 reforms himself after redownloading himself into a new body. He comments on how his new apprendice (Its B5 - I did this as a nod to B13 and B8 storyline) dud well making sure their enemies were distracted while he rebuilt himself. Meanwhile, a child is seen playing with the andriod from the previous ep.

Ep.8: The Legionnaires get to meet another Superman friend who is in need of help. Supe's isn't around as he is doing some news related thing as Clark and Lois. With no time to wait, the Legionnaires offer their help instead.

Ep.9: This episodes switches between the android from Colu seen previous and B5 who is (along with B1) attempting to steal a few things from Lex corp. When the Legion show up, they find themselves tackling B5. Meanwhile the andriod is seen helping the child deal with a bully. The android comments on how he lacks human understanding and by the end of the ep, helps the child deal with the bully on his own.

Ep.10: The Legion tries to figure out what is wrong with B5. The Legion who went with Supe's in the ep "Message in a bottle" discuss between them and wonder if they may know whats wrong. Saturn Girl forces the truth out of them and there is embarressment as the group tells them about the event. Supe's is angry. The Legion once again encounter B5 and after a struggle manage to capture him. At the end of the episode, Brainy is left in dismay as the chip is pulled out giving him back his mind.

Ep.11: They encounter the android and capture it, taking it to Star labs for study. A report comes in that the android has escaped. The Legion rush to Star Labs to find a fight in hand. Fight ends when Saturn Girl contacts the Andriod's mind and discovers it is the new "Brainiac Mark 2" android sent to destroy B1 who has been declared "outdated". However, as B5 suggests they destroy it because he doesn't care if a paradox relate to him builds. She also reports its very strange as the bot is an adult but has a mind which is almost compeltely blank as if its a child and has memories only lasting a few months. After much convincing, they decide not to destroy it.

Ep.12: B5 is having difficulty dealing with his recent actions. B5and B2 talk, who appears to also have a 12th lvl mind just like his own. B2 comments on how his sole purpose for existing is to destroy B1, his father and when that mission is ove he will himself self-destruct. The comupter tyrants of Colu have come to the conclusion that Brainiac's are not a good idea but have no way of dealing with B1 without creating another B- unit. Brainy doesn't asks if his mission is that, why is he acting how he is. B2 comments on how he has never had a childhood and everything is a curiousity to him and that he wants to learn and cannot accept his fate. B1 meanwhile captures Lex and forces him to co-operate with him. Lex agrees in destroying Superman and anyone else who gets in his way B1 hands LEx some kryptionite. A led to Supe's is dropped to him, Supe's walks right into LEx and B1's trap.

Ep.13: With Supe's and the Legion in Lex and B1's hands, B5 and B2 and a few Legionnaires find themselves trying to rescue their friends. B5 has now come up with a method of getting them home, but with half their friends captured they can't do it yet. Meanwhile, B1's ship findally shows itself fully in the sky. B1 shows the captured Superman to the world. Lex afterwards demands his due from B1, who then decides to cut Lex loose. The Legionnaires move out, but when they get to B1, B5 stops as he seeing him is effecting him and the rest of the LEgion now is captured. At that moment, B2 arrives having broke out of Star Labs. A fight persudes. Lex, not taking the whole betrayl thing too kindly lets Supe's and the LEgion out as revenge against B1. The fight endures, which ends with B2 going against his programming and allowing B1 to escape. B5 asks why he did that, B2 says he does not know as it was not logical and then pulls out his link to the Colu mind collective to free him of Colu's influence forever. B2 states he wants to study other life forms in the universe more and leaves to do so. B5 is happy that at least one of his ancestors isn't bad and the Legion bid their farewells to Supe's, returning to the future.

---------------

Done.. Easy part - coming up with a overall plot for a season. Hard part, making it happen over 13 eps. Really hard part - finding time for other stuff to happen. :/

Edited on 03/13/2008 3:31am
    Edited 2 total times.

woofooprincess

[8]Mar 21, 2008
    • level: 3

mine ep would be about a girl named Katalynne {{Kateii}}

Her planet Shonen is REALLY dangerous and every one on it wants to rule the universe. So when Kateii was 2 she was captured by a colun army and they made her part colun by taking away body organs and stuff and replacing it with colun parts. Then peace was struck between the two planets. But then when Kateii was 5 her planet was going to blow up it's self. So Kateii sent it into a black hole all the way to the metalic sun. Which then disinargrated. So she wonders the universe. Eventully she adapts to her colun parts making her look entirly human.

When she's 16 she finds out about the legion of super heroes. She comes to them in hopes to find shelter from the coluns that are chasing them. She is pretty nice bt Brainy doesn't like the way she talks about other coluns. Itgot really bad and he couldn't take it any more so Kateii told him. HE then fliped out {{which is not something i could she brainy doing but oh well.}} Then the colun ary bust in and captures Kateii. Then Brainy desideds to go on a solo mission to save her, but he was smart enough to leave a note.

dOMITUPSYK

[9]Mar 24, 2008

A) Spelling, plz.
    Brainy: Stop being nitpicky.
    Me: What? I'm a spelling freak! Plus, I put "plz" as a joke...

B)Interesting... DX I suck at plots.

C)I forgot C, dangit.
    Brainy: Then don't blatantly point it out.
    Me: DO NOT WANT UR KRITIKLZ
    Brainy: I'm your conscience. It's what I do.
    Me: Brainy... he's what's for dinner after I kill him.
    Brainy: You'll have to kill yourself first, seeing as how you've imbedded me into your omni-present imagination which is aldo where your conscience comes from. Unfortunately for the rest of the human population...

*cough* It's late in SC. I'm tired.

Edit: I am aware I put "aldo" instead of "also", and I leave it there to prove I wasn't saying I'm an absolutely perfect speller when I said "Spelling, plz".

Edited on 03/24/2008 7:43pm

Emfrbl

[10]Mar 25, 2008
    Wow... You guys write too many Mary-Sues. May I make a suggestion to you all? Don't write character x female love intereast plots for a show intended for 8 years old who think Girl's are icky.

woofooprincess

[11]Mar 26, 2008

FINE

if ppl don't like it I will change it

Kateii didn't destory her plant she just ran away when she was 14.

She is still half or rather 85% coluan.

She is a TOTAL tomboy. As in she hates pink as well as other girlly things. She is nice though and she write her own music.

She still gets captured by the coluan army. And Brainy still goes on a solo mission to save her. NOT because he likes her BUT because it is the right thing to do.

Now STOP crtising me or i'll have to go make to theropy.

Timber Wolf: Stop yelling at the nice poeple

Kateii: But they deserveed it

T.W: no they were telling the truth

Kateii: I'm the phyco girl here DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO

T.W: *growls*

Kateii: *throws newspaper* down boy

*they fight*

Lightning Lad: Wow this has to be the 7th time that this has happened today

Superman: At least 8th

Emfrbl

[12]Mar 26, 2008
    Coluan names are a lot more simple... They aim to be one or two syllables long long. Querl... Kajz... Vril... Lyrl... Sharn... Orin... Same with surnames... Dox... Nux... Fex...

The Coluan language is suppose to be simple, you say a few words to mean a lot. There is a lot of things it also lacks, it very direct. If you want an apple, it would be a case of "Apple, need" Instead of "I would like that apple please". I'm guessing "Dox" came from something like "Paradox", but I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere. According to threeboot "Querl" means "idealist". Querl is actaully a word. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Querl

But yeah... You might want to rethink that name of your character. I suggest breaking it up into Kat Eii.

dOMITUPSYK

[13]Mar 26, 2008
    Emfrbl wrote:
    Wow... You guys write too many Mary-Sues. May I make a suggestion to you all? Don't write character x female love intereast plots for a show intended for 8 years old who think Girl's are icky.

The Mary-Sue Litmus Test told me I'm a M.S. XD Gah. http://www.springhole.net/quizzes/marysue.htm

Note: If you take this test, COMPLETE SECTIONS 1 AND 3 *ONLY*. Unless you're testing a character for another medium, then go ahead, but for this thread's purposes, those two. Otherwise, you'll get a stupidly high score.

Update: Just took the M.S.L.T. again, and w00t I'm not a Sue anymore! I scored 16 on myself. ^_^

dOMITUPSYK

[14]Mar 26, 2008

"Now STOP crtising me or i'll have to go make to theropy."

A)I ought to hunt you down for that one, me and a lot of other people that has shared my experiences. A lot of crap has happened to me, crap no one ought to go through in their life, that I'm currently in therapy for now, and also taking medication for.

B)Learn to spell it before you even attempt to use it. There's a spell checker to the right of preview (which is to the right of "Submit") and the left of "reset". I'll admit, I don't use it, but I proofread as I type, and again afterwards, and if I find something, I go back and fix it. I'm nit-picky about my spelling. (Grammar, however, is another story. I blame this on SC's useless education system.)

C)Emfrbl (sorry if spelled wrong, people spell mine wrong all the time), was talking to everyone, not just you. Everyone has at least one OC in their episode, and mine has *2*. Mine are definite OC's, as both are based off t.A.T.u, and a number of other things that I failed to go into detail with.

D)If you can't handle criticism, don't get a job. That's all your manager/boss does. That's THEIR job. 2 words: Employee. Evaluation. And reminiscent of Justice Leaguer, NOW I'm yelling. If you have a job, I feel for your boss/manager. I'd also hate to be your teacher. (Heck, I would hate to be *MY* teacher.) Man, I would LOVE for you to live in my family. You'd kill yourself. (I'm being serious. I almost did. :/) Criticism is going to happen to you. Deal with it.

Edit: There you go. I put "critism" instead of "criticism", and I did it twice, but I went back and used the spell-checker. And before anyone but woofooprincess opens their mouth, no, I'm not saying I'm perfect. I never have, and I never will say it. I am saying, however, there's a lot of crap to deal with, and s/he ought to learn to deal, because this is just the tip of the iceberg of life.

Edited on 03/26/2008 7:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Emfrbl

[15]Mar 27, 2008
    Hehee... The plot summeries for my eps are now redundant! XD

I love it when shows are unpredictable. I'll write them when the series is over.

dOMITUPSYK

[16]Mar 27, 2008

WARNING: SHAMELESS ADVERTISING AHEAD!

I have two stories on fanfiction.net under the same username that could serve as alternative episodes, but they involve OC's (which I need to take the Mary Sue Litmus Test for, JIC). XD Yes, Emfrbl! XD Teh Mary Sues! I hope not...

Edit: NUUU SUNSET SCORED 24!! And this was AFTER I went back and unclicked things because I realized it was true for the LOSH. O_o Esmie scored -1. She's not Sue enough. I didn't know that was possible.

Edited on 03/27/2008 4:45pm

Emfrbl

[17]Mar 27, 2008
    *Kills your Mary-Sues in a cruel and tragic way* I kinda hate Mary-Sues... Came from once upon a time, reading fanfiction and realising that 90% of the fanfiction out there is just trash. Just because a person can write, doesn't mean their a writer. *Yuck!*

Good writers can take any character from any series and throw them into any story... Bad Writers warp them into someone else and add a Mary-Sue.

Avearia

[18]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 14

Meh, as a fanfic weirdo--I mean... writer--I can testify that Mary sues/Gary Stues are annoying, and yet... they're fun to write. I dunno, it's kinda like living a fantasy. *cough* Well, isn't it great to have a person who never does wrong? The only thing is, even though it's fun to DREAM something up like that, it isn't quite as much fun to read... *heavysigh* I write my own Mary sues and then keep them to myself, to fix the problem... XD

I would try writing my own third season, if I knew how THIS season was going to end. I guess I'm a little wierded out by the two-parter season finale, I can't tell how it's going to end... In most cartoons, you can just tell, but I have some weird feeling that they're going to "kill off" somebody-coughbrainycough-, like last time.

but oh, since we're on the subject, Emfrbl? Liked your third season, don't think it would ever fly. It focuses too much on Brainy (though that's not a BAD thing... *shifty eyes* he's everyone's favorite...), but there's so much more going on in the Legion than that. Anyway, if you just take out a bunch of the 'eps' that seem redundant, squeeze any necisary material into a few episodes, and add some more 'eps' that include the other people, maybe it would be more believable? and wouldn't seem quite as redundant?

woofooprincess

[19]Mar 27, 2008
    dOMITUPSYK wrote:

"Now STOP crtising me or i'll have to go make to theropy."

A)I ought to hunt you down for that one, me and a lot of other people that has shared my experiences. A lot of crap has happened to me, crap no one ought to go through in their life, that I'm currently in therapy for now, and also taking medication for.

I've been in theropy since i accdentally killed my brother when i was 2 I am metally unstable so i CAN'T get a job. I am obsested with my character and you lucky your even talking to the real me this time because most of the time i'm not myself. I've tryed to kill my self twice because of people critising my chacter so don't unless you want to see my body on the evening news I SUGGEST YOU STOP!!!!!!!

Timber Wolf: calm down for the last time. they nice person is nice
    Kateii: ...I'll only agree if you by me icecream
    Timber Wold: done
    Kateii: YAY I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    Timber Wolf: Akward
    Kateii: scratch that last coment then I'm sorry ppl you didn't need to know my life story and im to lazy yo erase it

Emfrbl

[20]Mar 28, 2008
    Avearia wrote:

Meh, as a fanfic weirdo--I mean... writer--I can testify that Mary sues/Gary Stues are annoying, and yet... they're fun to write. I dunno, it's kinda like living a fantasy. *cough* Well, isn't it great to have a person who never does wrong? The only thing is, even though it's fun to DREAM something up like that, it isn't quite as much fun to read... *heavysigh* I write my own Mary sues and then keep them to myself, to fix the problem... XD

I would try writing my own third season, if I knew how THIS season was going to end. I guess I'm a little wierded out by the two-parter season finale, I can't tell how it's going to end... In most cartoons, you can just tell, but I have some weird feeling that they're going to "kill off" somebody-coughbrainycough-, like last time.

but oh, since we're on the subject, Emfrbl? Liked your third season, don't think it would ever fly. It focuses too much on Brainy (though that's not a BAD thing... *shifty eyes* he's everyone's favorite...), but there's so much more going on in the Legion than that. Anyway, if you just take out a bunch of the 'eps' that seem redundant, squeeze any necisary material into a few episodes, and add some more 'eps' that include the other people, maybe it would be more believable? and wouldn't seem quite as redundant?

I didn't think they'd go with B5 thingy so soon. I actaully was setting up B1 as the focus hence why I made B5 scarce in most of the summeries. Since he wasn't in most of the stories, I thought by ditching him for half a season, there could be a chance for the others to get some serious devolpoment in his absence. If I had written out those stories, you'd find some of the things I mentioned only altogether took up 5 mins of screen time in the ep as they were event that also happened while the main plot was happening.