Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

"Create" your own episode

snakeguru

[21]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 3

If i could make an episode for real, i would make one where Kell and LL are separated from the others and has to co-operate and fight their way out of a bad situation. Why? because i liked when they interacted on the show the few times they did and thought they should have had a sort of friendship going. But that's just me. *shrugs*

I'm full of ideas for fanfiction 'episodes', i'm currently writing 2 Legion fics based on the show. One of them is a request fic though but my friend and i pretty much have the same plot ideas about that one. I have one OC but she isn't a screaming Mary Sue to the tee at all. How-so you might wonder? Well for one she isn't glomping any of the male characters yours truly favour. In fact her main love interest is Porcupine Pete from the Legion of Subs and her best friends are Infectious Lass, Shrinking Violet and Phantom Girl. Lol.

My personal opinion on Mary-Sues tends to be that if they are well written and really fleshed out with weaknesses and not overbearing i don't mind them at all. But when i read a fanfiction i like it when there's at least 60-80 percent of the canon characters in it rather then 90 percent OC's and 10 percent canon characters. *shrugs*

Edited on 03/28/2008 9:20am
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Avearia

[22]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 14
    snakeguru wrote:

My personal opinion on Mary-Sues tends to be that if they are well written and really fleshed out with weaknesses and not overbearing i don't mind them at all. But when i read a fanfiction i like it when there's at least 60-80 percent of the canon characters in it rather then 90 percent OC's and 10 percent canon characters. *shrugs*

I guess that makes sense. People can learn to understand Mary Sues if they're well done--this show is the perfect example of that. We have one of the biggest Gary-Stues alive in this show: SUPERMAN! I mean honestly, he really bugs me. Superstrength, superspeed, can see over huge distances, can fly, charming personality, overly ritious, and--oh, here's the winner--INVULNERABILITY. I never really was a fan of superman because I thought, what's the big deal, putting him in these life-or-death situations? So WHAT if the other guy has a nasty looking axe and broadsword, he won't lay a scratch on the big guy! Not to mention his weaknesses are so few; red suns, magic, and the rare ore called kryptonite. Not things you encounter every day.

I've grown to like him better, but I still hate his invulnerability. How is he really being heroic if he can't be injured? He's not putting anything on the line! *sulks*. But anyway, the point I'm trying to get at here is that even though mary/gary sues exist, *points wildly in the direction of a big 's'*, they're mildly acceptable...

dOMITUPSYK

[23]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    woofooprincess wrote:
    dOMITUPSYK wrote:

"Now STOP crtising me or i'll have to go make to theropy."

A)I ought to hunt you down for that one, me and a lot of other people that has shared my experiences. A lot of crap has happened to me, crap no one ought to go through in their life, that I'm currently in therapy for now, and also taking medication for.

I've been in theropy since i accdentally killed my brother when i was 2 I am metally unstable so i CAN'T get a job. I am obsested with my character and you lucky your even talking to the real me this time because most of the time i'm not myself. I've tryed to kill my self twice because of people critising my chacter so don't unless you want to see my body on the evening news I SUGGEST YOU STOP!!!!!!!

Over PM. And it wouldn't be on News Channel 7's evening news because it's interesting. :/ Our news has nothing interesting on it. Jackass weatherman... laughing at stuff that no one knows what he's talking about... That and remember I was n't the one who criticised your character in the first place. I liked your episode, so pardon moi Francais, but why the hell are you jumping all over me for doing it? I thought the episode was fine. All I critisized was the fact that the "therapy" bit wasn't cool, that your spelling is crap (yes, I said it), and someting else my memory suck on at the moment. I've been relatively NICE to you. Go ask Magna E. Coyote on the Loonatics Unleashed forums. If you WANT to see me be mean, just give me the word, and you'll see what I'm capable of. Just sayin'.

EMfrbl: You put "devolpoment" XD As I said, I suck at writing eps. I'm better at fanfiction.

I'm aware of my grammar and spelling mistakes, I leave them there as a token of correcting any hypocrisy (something I'm still working on).

Edited on 03/28/2008 10:41pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Emfrbl

[24]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 6
    dOMITUPSYK wrote:
    >EMfrbl: You put "devolpoment" XD

Guess my spelling could use some "devolpoment" as well, Lol.

dOMITUPSYK

[25]Mar 29, 2008
    Emfrbl wrote:
    dOMITUPSYK wrote:
    >EMfrbl: You put "devolpoment" XD

Guess my spelling could use some "devolpoment" as well, Lol.

XD I'm trying so hard not to laugh, and I'm epically failing. XD (It hurts to laugh- I've sneezed so much, I may as well have been doing crunches for the last week nonstop. O_o Shows you how lazy I am if I can workout simply by SNEEZING. XD "POLLEN! Sneeze your way to flat tummy TODAY!!")

TeenTitans_LOSH

[26]Mar 29, 2008
    • level: 4
    Nice. I wish I could sneeze like that.

dOMITUPSYK

[27]Mar 29, 2008
    TeenTitans_LOSH wrote:
    Nice. I wish I could sneeze like that.

At this rate, though, it'll take me forever. :/ I already have a 37" waist. (Take that and add 2" for every inch you are above 4'9"- my tummy is HUGE on me.) XD I think I see an ab. One ab. But it may have been a shadow. XD Oh hell, who am I kidding, I'm doing good to have even a SHADOW that looks like one. Sit on mah butt eatin', is all I do. DX I need a life SO bad... but I'm off topic. Again.
    Brainy: And not bothering to correct it, this time.

TeenTitans_LOSH

[28]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    you guys seem especially good at getting off-topic

dOMITUPSYK

[29]Mar 30, 2008

You joined me in my off topic-ness. XD O_o We ARE really good at that...

Anyways, I'm writing my final episode for LOSH. It's the continuation of the newest episode, and thusly named "Ya Prodalzhayu "Prostyye Dvizhyenya" (I continue simple moves, but shortened to the last two words for convienience) after the t.A.T.u song. If anyone wants me to post when I'm done, I will.

It starts off where D.V.1 left off, giving their reactions, and they finally devise a plan to stop Brainiac/5. But the dang dude just won't die! They finally kill him, and I'm not telling you the ending. XD Read it yerself on fanfiction.net. When I finish and post it, that is. I'm almost done.

Edited on 03/30/2008 1:41pm

Emfrbl

[30]Mar 30, 2008
    All in good faith. When we start talking about drugs and beer, thats when you got to worry. Lol.

dOMITUPSYK

[31]Mar 30, 2008
    Emfrbl wrote:
    All in good faith. When we start talking about drugs and beer, thats when you got to worry. Lol.

XD

woofooprincess

[32]Mar 31, 2008

how bout we drop the hole I was a "Witch" thing if ya know what i mean

I'm sorry about my spelling i am a lazy teenager girl i don't wanna look up how to spell things if i don't know how to spell it already plus i'm not the best typer in the world so occationally {{ya see i didn't bother to look that up but i'm bothering to type this so i'm also not the smartest person in the world}} I type the wrong letters

on a side note I made an episode that doesn't have a mary sue cuz there isn't any oc to begin with =]

Some one {{havn't thought of a person yet but i'm open to suggestions}} releses a chemical into the Legionares place making anyone who breathes it in have the mental nolledge and common sence of a 5 year old. So everyone in the Legion is infected accept Brainy. So Brainy has to be the baby sitter and is trying to contact other legionares to help while trying to keep the other kids from destorying everything and while trying to find a way to reverse things. Then that same someone kiddnaps Super man so Brainy has to take Phantom Girl, Timber Wolf, Lightning Lad and Bouncing Boy with him as he trys to find superman. Well the find him kick but and Brainy finds an attoadot

YAY!!!!!Comments????

dOMITUPSYK

[33]Mar 31, 2008

XD I believe Brainy would go nuts. Espeically with Cham, what him still being semi-spoiled.

Cham: I want a juice pop!
    Brainy: You ate the last one just now, and I don't have time to get anymore! I have 30 kids to potty train within the next hour!
    Cham: I WANT A JUICE POP... NOW!! GET ME A JUICE POP OR I TELL MY DADDY AND HE'LL TAKE YOUR LEGION AWAY AND GIVE IT TO ME!

XD

Brainy: I hate you both. You're both conspiring against me, I know it.

Edited on 03/31/2008 7:13pm

Emfrbl

[34]Apr 1, 2008
    There was one creepy story where these residents of a planet made five legionnaires into kids so they could adopt them. The victums: Superman, Dream Girl, Mon-El, Elemental Lad and B5. It was a cute story. They also became kids when the Time Trapper made them into kids... It backfired when elemental lad turned his ship into candy and Matter-Eater Lad + other legionnaires began to eat the ship.

dOMITUPSYK

[35]Apr 1, 2008

Emfrbl wrote:
    They also became kids when the Time Trapper made them into kids... It backfired when elemental lad turned his ship into candy and Matter-Eater Lad + other legionnaires began to eat the ship.
    I remember seeing that picture! XD

Edit:
    Time Trapper: I haz a ship
    Legionairres: OM NOM NOM
    Time Trapper: OH NOES THEY BE EATN MAH SHIP

Edited on 04/01/2008 5:08pm

BrodieBanks

[36]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 5

I somehow think the episode would be funnier if Cham was the one not effected. Though the ice pop line is priceless. But could you imagine Cham running after little Brainy? That's classic grade A humor. I mean, he's the most immature Legionaire by far, so I think it fits.

Kid Brainy: More stuff to fix!

Cham: No! I'm all out of broken stuff, the only thing left to break is the ship!

*Lights go out as we hear Vi and Brainy laugh*

Cham: (To himself) Join the Legion dad said. It'll be a rewarding experience dad said! That's it! Nap time!

dOMITUPSYK

[37]Apr 2, 2008

XD Sweet.

Store Clerk: Hey, Freak Show! You break, you buy!
    Little Brainy: Your statement is incorrect. I break, HE buys. *breaks stuff*
    Cham: NYARGH!

woofooprincess

[38]Apr 2, 2008

It would be funny to see Brainy as a kid he would always be correcting people.

Weather Lady: It is 57 degress outside today

Kid Brainy: SHE IS WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG IT IS EXACTLY 57.4 DEGRESS OUTSIDE AT THIS VERY MOMENT!!!!!!!!

Taco Bueno annocer {{sp?}}: Taco Bueno, it's more bueno

Kid Brainy: WRONG It is not more *does air quotes* bueno because if it was then everyone would want to go there, but everyone doesn't want to go there so IT IS NOT MORE BUENO

Me: *sighz* life sux

Kid Brainy: WRONG your NOT dying so it could be worst so get over your emoness, your just mad cause I'M always right

Emfrbl

[39]Apr 2, 2008
    Brainy as a kid would still be a lvl.12 intelligence... So he would act exactly the same as a kid as he does now. Nothing would change.

BrodieBanks

[40]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 5
    I don't know about that, just because someone's smart, doesn't mean they can't be immature.