Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

"Create" your own episode

  • Avatar of Emfrbl

    Emfrbl

    [41]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 197
    He is the same as a kid as an adult. Brainy doesn't change. Kinda sad though... Brainy rarely shows immaturity overall, no matter what version I've yet to see him do any of that outside of Season 1's Brainy going crazy ep. :/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BrodieBanks

    BrodieBanks

    [42]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 84
    I always thought Brainy would de-evolve into a microwave. *Sarcasm*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Emfrbl

    Emfrbl

    [43]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 197
    Now THAT would be funny.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of woofooprincess

    woofooprincess

    [44]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/18/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 27
    now i would pay to see that
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BrodieBanks

    BrodieBanks

    [45]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 84
    *Ding*
    Cham: Popcorns done!
    All Legion Kids: Give me, give me, give me!
    Brainy-Mic: (Display screen) Can I have some?
    Cham: Don't be silly, you're a microwave.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dOMITUPSYK

    dOMITUPSYK

    [46]Apr 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 606

    Heh. Or Sharan McQuack's toaster oven. XD And as far as Brodie's "Smart... Immaturity" comment goes... *points to self* Case closed. XP

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Avearia

    Avearia

    [47]Apr 4, 2008
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 539
    BrodieBanks wrote:
    I don't know about that, just because someone's smart, doesn't mean they can't be immature.

    Hoy. An immature Brainiac? April fools day would be haywire! But yeah, the Legion being turned into kids is a really *funny* mental picture. and with Cham as the "Daddy" it would be hilarious... considering he's the youngest, most immature one on the team currently... XD
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fekul_the_Baby

    Fekul_the_Baby

    [48]Apr 4, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/05
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,394

    Wouldn't a "baby" Brainy just be a CD-ROM disk? Remember the FUTURAMA episode "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles"? Bender essentially regressed to something very similar. Then again, we could flip it into reverse: Brainy is aged rapidly and turns into a rusted-out, obsolete wreck with the memory of a 20th-century pocket calculator....

    "The Sound and the Fury". The island of Marzal is reputed to only appear in this dimension every 200 years...but someone can't wait. Using both science and sorcery, they plan to pull the famed floating island through the veil in order to loot and conquer it. The problem is, they risk destroying both universes in the process. Can Tyroc, with the Legion's help, keep reality from being turned inside out like an old tube sock?

    Funny line--Kell on Tyroc's super-scream: "I'd hate to be around that guy after he's got a couple of burritos in him."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of syrusfan

    syrusfan

    [49]Apr 5, 2008
    • member since: 04/25/07
    • level: 38
    • rank: Squarepants
    • posts: 14,310

    Two new episodes.

    The Legion Unites: A year after Dark Victory, the Legion seeks the now human Brainiac 5 to convince him to rejoin the legion. However, they learn he has been kidnapped by Brainiac, who is part of a new orgganisation. They manage to rescue Brainiac 5, but at the price that Brainiac 5 has been returned to his robot form due to Brainiacs mechanizer machine.

    The New Legionier; Deep in outer space, two beings are fighting. The cyborg looking one blasts the human looking one. He opens a portal and goes through it to crash land on Earth. Afterword the cyborg disapears in a white light. The human crash lads on Earth where he meets the Legion. His name is Rend, form another planet. Lightning Lad does not trust him, but when the oppertunity arises, can rend prove himself a Legioneire?

    This introduces a character of my own creation, Rend. He is not from any comic or based on any other hero. His power is spacial. He can fire spacial energy, load energy into his body and perform energy kicks, punches, and rolls. H can also release energy waves. he can create portals to any location in existance, but is trying to create time portals as well. He joins the legion at the end of the episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeenTitans_LOSH

    TeenTitans_LOSH

    [50]Apr 5, 2008
    • member since: 03/10/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 64
    ha ha dOMITUPSYK about the juice pops. i know this is kind of a delayed reaction but oh well its here now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of woofooprincess

    woofooprincess

    [51]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 03/18/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 27
    lol i loved that one too {{p.s. I bought juice pops that day because i wanted one}}
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Emfrbl

    Emfrbl

    [52]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 197
    http://emilybee.deviantart.com/art/Legion-Season-3-episode-1-82037041

    I'm writing fanfiction again... I feel the urge for the first time in 5 years... I don't even have an account with fanfiction.net anymore apparently. :-/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of snakeguru

    snakeguru

    [53]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 12/28/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 26

    If i were to 'create' yet another episode it would be like this:

    "Legionnare lost"

    Chameleon Boy vanishes on a mission and it's up to Lightning Lad and Timber Wolf to find him before a space anomaly hits the area. While doing so they muse over that that they have come to regard him as a little brother of sorts. Cham while being lost god knows where, in turn muses over that aside from idolising Superman he tends to look up to TW and LL as the older brothers he never had. Yep, a friendship/the Legion as a family episode theme in the midst of all the drama.

    Edited on 04/06/2008 12:16pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dOMITUPSYK

    dOMITUPSYK

    [54]Apr 6, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 606

    woofooprincess: XD I've also been wanting some ever since I said that. But they cost too much here. DX

    Emfrbl: O_o They eatd ur account? That's odd... my friend signed up but never used it, and this was more than 5 years ago... I know her password, and I log in every now and then, and hers is still there... maybe some idiot reported something rediculous and they fell for it. (Does anyone else find it sad you have to use a disclaimer when everything is *clearly* not yours except for OC's or some jackass reports you for something everyone should already know?) I stopped at chapter 5 of my new story... this always happens, I get to chapter 5 and lose interest/ ideas... (this time it's ideas. DX)

    snakeguru: Why didn't I think of that? Stupid brain. XP

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Emfrbl

    Emfrbl

    [55]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 197
    dOMITUPSYK wrote:

    woofooprincess: XD I've also been wanting some ever since I said that. But they cost too much here. DX

    Emfrbl: O_o They eatd ur account? That's odd... my friend signed up but never used it, and this was more than 5 years ago... I know her password, and I log in every now and then, and hers is still there... maybe some idiot reported something rediculous and they fell for it. (Does anyone else find it sad you have to use a disclaimer when everything is *clearly* not yours except for OC's or some jackass reports you for something everyone should already know?) I stopped at chapter 5 of my new story... this always happens, I get to chapter 5 and lose interest/ ideas... (this time it's ideas. DX)

    snakeguru: Why didn't I think of that? Stupid brain. XP

    Ever heard of Elfwood? Worst art related community to get into... ever! You wait a month to find out if you got in, futher months to get your work submitted.

    On fanfiction.net... I wrote a "Death scene" for a character who was due to die in the next episode of a series. I wrote it as how I felt the character should die. Death stories apparently are more populaur then I thought, I got annoyed and quite fanfiction,net anyway over it. Someone also accused me of submitting the spoiler for the next episode... Its fanfiction, I made it up, and I was very wrong on how it would happen.

    Edited on 04/08/2008 2:59pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dOMITUPSYK

    dOMITUPSYK

    [56]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 07/14/05
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 606
    Emfrbl wrote:
    dOMITUPSYK wrote:

    woofooprincess: XD I've also been wanting some ever since I said that. But they cost too much here. DX

    Emfrbl: O_o They eatd ur account? That's odd... my friend signed up but never used it, and this was more than 5 years ago... I know her password, and I log in every now and then, and hers is still there... maybe some idiot reported something rediculous and they fell for it. (Does anyone else find it sad you have to use a disclaimer when everything is *clearly* not yours except for OC's or some jackass reports you for something everyone should already know?) I stopped at chapter 5 of my new story... this always happens, I get to chapter 5 and lose interest/ ideas... (this time it's ideas. DX)

    snakeguru: Why didn't I think of that? Stupid brain. XP

    Ever heard of Elfwood? Worst art related community to get into... ever! You wait a month to find out if you got in, futher months to get your work submitted.

    On fanfiction.net... I wrote a "Death scene" for a character who was due to die in the next episode of a series. I wrote it as how I felt the character should die. Death stories apparently are more populaur then I thought, I got annoyed and quite fanfiction,net anyway over it. Someone also accused me of submitting the spoiler for the next episode... Its fanfiction, I made it up, and I was very wrong on how it would happen.



    Yep. Figured it was a jackass. :/ Really. How stupid do you have to be to read a story and say "Oh! Well THAT was different!". Topic at hand: An episode with no bad guys, no nothin' like that, just them doing random, everyday people stuff. Anyone else up for a shirtless-hot-guy-shower-scene? XD Also, a thing sort of like Loonatics Unleashed had where they delve into the main characters' (Cham, SG, PG, BB, maybe SV and CB1) backgrounds. (We already know the backgrounds of B5, TW, LL, and Supes and Kell.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of woofooprincess

    woofooprincess

    [57]Apr 8, 2008
    • member since: 03/18/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 27

    Well that is one of the stupidest things EVER

    who cares if it was a spoiler they can get over it and if they think that it even haa possiblity to be a spolier then they should keep their mouth shut until they watch the episode themselfs to make sure

    sorry i had to do that

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Glitch4

    Glitch4

    [58]Apr 11, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 17

    Okay, I've got some ideas rolling around that would like critiscizm.

    But first off, I have three female OCs: Mattie Watkins, AKA Darklight, who might be paired with Brainy, though I'm not exactly sure if he likes her or not(don't ask why I said that); Patch, who is currently paired with no one...she's just there because she is; and then there's Mikan Dorian AKA Spark Fire, who is paired with Chameleon Boy. I have only had Mary-Sure tests for Darklight, who's had a 115, 36, then 26. No idea where the 115 came from. O__o; The other two are TBA for that...

    Darklight can shoot beams from her hands, and create force fields and shields. The beams are black, and can vary in size and shape, and the force fields/shields are white. The best part about her force fields is that while protecting either her or someone else, it can turn black, and explode, stunning an enemy attacking the protected person.

    Patch can do limited shape-shifting, and stretching her arms and legs. Along with that, she has some control over wind, and has 'possesion' powers.

    Spark Fire can make her hands radioactive, and can also throw red-purple orbs that explode. If she gets mad, the area around her will have a good bit of radiation.

    'Legion', a story of a possible third season from the mind of Glitch. XD

    Episode 1: 'One Year Later'(working title) It's been one year since Brainiac 5(.1?) left the Legion, and Darklight, who's always had a schoolgirl-crush on him, is starting to miss him more than she thinks she should. Though after a long training session with Chameleon Boy and Phantom Girl, she admits to being absent-minded, for during the battle, she tended to let the enemies hit her a good few times. This is interrupted when the headquarters is under attack. She, along with Patch, Cham, Phantom Girl, and Lightning Lad, the only ones there at the moment, find out the attacker is none other than Alexis Luthor, with many robotic implants, and her arms and legs almost replaced with robotic parts containing her power charms, which make her even more powerful. After a long, hard battle with Alexis(who might be calling herself Lexi, homage to Lex Luthor), and her many taunts("This is the Legion of Super Heroes? I thought after all this time, you'd have more friends to help you out!"), she escapes. After repairs are ordered, Phantom Girl and Lightning Lad call up an old friend, telling him it would probably be a good idea if he came on a commercial spaceship, instead of a private ship, when he comes tomorrow. With Alexis on the loose, she might just go after him because he matters to Superman.

    Legion role-call: Lightning Lad, Phantom Girl, Chameleon Boy, Darklight, Patch

    I'm guessing that not everyone can afford spaceships, like airplanes, so they can fly on spaceliners(airliners), which are commercial. And that there are special spaceports which act like airports. Just saying that because it has to do with episode two.

    Episode 2: It's about a day after the incident, and Cham reports that the return of Cosmic Boy, Spark Fire, Shrinking Violet, and Timber Wolf, will be delayed because of 'problems'. ("I wouldn't be suprised if Cos ticked Sparky enough to fill the ship with radiation." he added, rolling his eyes.) He doesn't know that Alexis had attacked them, too, when they entered Earth's atmosphere. After a brief comment from Patch about the whole situation, he also states that Phantom Girl and Lightning Lad want them to pick someone up from the spaceport. This is quickly met with questions, as of why whoever it is couldn't ride a private ship, or why they should let the senior legionnaires be alone after Alexis's rampage. Cham can only say that's what they ordered, so they've gotta go. After a short trip to the hangar, they board the El Cognito, the only spaceship that can legally 'drive' on 'roads', since it is barely much bigger than a normal 'car', and doesn't go much faster than 'cars'(it also has delicate atmospheric thrusters, and wouldn't be able to survive an attack from a battle cruiser in space). Chameleon Boy takes the wheel, Patch keeps an eye on him, since he's around the age of sixteen, and still pretty wild(along with the fact he has poor driving skills), and Darklight sits in one of the backseats. The ride is long, and Patch constantly bickers with Cham ("Stop being a backseat driver!" he snapped, tired of the gray girl beside him. "I could be on the toilet and get us to freaking Mercury and back without problems," Patch retorted with a snort.) ...constantly. Somehow, they arrive, without death. After contacting Phantom Girl, she tells them that 'he'll be easy to recognize; just wait between docks 5 and 6 in the B sector.'. The trio travel in that direction, and Darklight comments that the flight of both docks has landed recently, after she takes a glance at a flight listing. This makes them quicken their pace, and Cham stops suddenly, making Patch almost bump into him. Darklight notices the person as well, and before thinking rushes at him, and...hugs him after calling his name. Cham and Patch run up, bewildered at Darklight's behavior, and so is Brainiac 5(.1?), the boy she's crying into.

    Legion roll-call: Chameleon Boy, Patch, Darklight, Brainiac 5(.1?)

    These ideas are still in-development, so episode three is still really in-progress, but I do know it'll involve Brainy returning, and having to have closure with Shrinking Violet when she returns with the others. ;3

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Avearia

    Avearia

    [59]Apr 11, 2008
    • member since: 11/27/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 539

    Okie-Dokie, Glitch4, you asked for crits, so I'm giving it to you.

    First off, your characters. So far, they don't seem to be Mary Sues, [well, ok, Darklight is KINDA giving me that impression, but...] they aren't overly powerful or invulnerable or all knowing anything. From what I can see, Darklight is the kind of person who tends to either space off or is too kind for her own good (that's just the impression I'm getting from her.) Patch is someone who leans towards Sarcasm and seems quiet to me. and Spark Fire is the type who throws temper-tantrums. It's good to give OCs character flaws like this, though I'd work a bit more with Darklight IMO. Sparkfire seems cool enough to me, since I did notice that the Legion doesn't have any pyrotechnics on their team, but I'd advise that you work a bit with Patch. don't focus too much on the shapeshifting abilities; we've got a Durlan on the team already. Instead, make that power some "offshoot" or "product" of another power of hers, like her ability to extend her arms and such just makes it easier for her to shapeshift. Focus more on her OTHER powers, and give her more of a personality.

    Secondly, I think now we're calling Brainiac 5 "Querl", since that's his name. 5.1 seems to sound.... robotish. and he's human in this, right? Just a suggestion.

    I DO like your episodes so far, especially how you brought Alexis back. You seem to have thought out the parts about the spaceships, too, which is cool, and you're also working on your OC's connection between the rest of the team. This is cool, but keep this in mind as well--most episodes have "Side conflicts", where the non-main characters have little mini episodes to themselves. For instance, in "Timber Wolf", there was the main episode surrounding Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, and the soon-to-be Timber Wolf. However, there was a little 'side' conflict involving Bouncing Boy and B5, arguing about how to do their job ("You can't substitute a thruster for a direction mechanism, Bouncing Boy! It's not in the schematics!" "So? I'm IMPROVISING!") which eventually came to conclusion. The point is, don't just focus on your OCs, focus on relationships between them and the other Legionnaires, or the other legionnaires themselves. It creates diversity.

    Oh, and one more request; how old are your OCs? and do they know each other?--like, were they friends before they came to the Legion? If not, which one came to the Legion first? I'm just curious, really. It's nice that you're adding some girls, since I think there aren't enough on the team.

    Anyway, what you've got going seems cool so far. Do you have an ending in mind for this set of episodes, or are you making this up as you go along? I'm just curious, since if you knew how you wanted it to end, you could drop some major foreshadowing in these first two episodes for later reference. That's always fun to do, as a writer... XD Sorry. So, all aside, I like this idea. Keep it up! =D

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Glitch4

    Glitch4

    [60]Apr 12, 2008
    • member since: 09/30/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 17
    Avearia wrote:

    Okie-Dokie, Glitch4, you asked for crits, so I'm giving it to you.

    First off, your characters. So far, they don't seem to be Mary Sues, [well, ok, Darklight is KINDA giving me that impression, but...] they aren't overly powerful or invulnerable or all knowing anything. From what I can see, Darklight is the kind of person who tends to either space off or is too kind for her own good (that's just the impression I'm getting from her.) Patch is someone who leans towards Sarcasm and seems quiet to me. and Spark Fire is the type who throws temper-tantrums. It's good to give OCs character flaws like this, though I'd work a bit more with Darklight IMO. Sparkfire seems cool enough to me, since I did notice that the Legion doesn't have any pyrotechnics on their team, but I'd advise that you work a bit with Patch. don't focus too much on the shapeshifting abilities; we've got a Durlan on the team already. Instead, make that power some "offshoot" or "product" of another power of hers, like her ability to extend her arms and such just makes it easier for her to shapeshift. Focus more on her OTHER powers, and give her more of a personality.

    Secondly, I think now we're calling Brainiac 5 "Querl", since that's his name. 5.1 seems to sound.... robotish. and he's human in this, right? Just a suggestion.

    I DO like your episodes so far, especially how you brought Alexis back. You seem to have thought out the parts about the spaceships, too, which is cool, and you're also working on your OC's connection between the rest of the team. This is cool, but keep this in mind as well--most episodes have "Side conflicts", where the non-main characters have little mini episodes to themselves. For instance, in "Timber Wolf", there was the main episode surrounding Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, and the soon-to-be Timber Wolf. However, there was a little 'side' conflict involving Bouncing Boy and B5, arguing about how to do their job ("You can't substitute a thruster for a direction mechanism, Bouncing Boy! It's not in the schematics!" "So? I'm IMPROVISING!") which eventually came to conclusion. The point is, don't just focus on your OCs, focus on relationships between them and the other Legionnaires, or the other legionnaires themselves. It creates diversity.

    Oh, and one more request; how old are your OCs? and do they know each other?--like, were they friends before they came to the Legion? If not, which one came to the Legion first? I'm just curious, really. It's nice that you're adding some girls, since I think there aren't enough on the team.

    Anyway, what you've got going seems cool so far. Do you have an ending in mind for this set of episodes, or are you making this up as you go along? I'm just curious, since if you knew how you wanted it to end, you could drop some major foreshadowing in these first two episodes for later reference. That's always fun to do, as a writer... XD Sorry. So, all aside, I like this idea. Keep it up! =D

    Patch: 'Quiet'? Pffft. Who's she calling 'quiet'? >D

    Spark Fire: Don't start, dammit. I just got back. =.=

    Darklight: TT-TT Am I that spacey?

    Considering the fact you're more likely to screw up robot wiring than not, maybe.

    Patch actually has a good amount of character, but I didn't want to mention her too often. She's actually pretty loud when she wants to be; she actually enjoys arguing sometimes, as long as it isn't with anyone that can kick her butt for it. And she's never really liked Brainy(nor did he like her, considering she didn't care about facts a whole lot), especially now that she's suspicious of him("As a robot, he could've been shut down temporarily, and fixed; but human? Sh**, he's more likely to lose sanity with flesh-and-blood. He could be HAL gone Hannibal Lector!"), and I shall add that she's always watching over Darklight(she thinks the girl wouldn't be able to survive on her own). I'll try to flesh out her powers, though. *Nod*

    5.1 is a name he adopted in one of the comic lines, and a picture on Wikipedia looks amazingly similar to his new design: costume, markings(not totally, but close); even the green eyes. ^^

    Patch: Morning, Brainiac 5.1. >D

    Brainy: Would you stop that? D///> ...Just don't leave me, okay?

    Cham: O///O;

    And, no; right now, I don't have a particular plot buzzing around, but I hope to find a way to use Brainiac 6, maybe some of the LoSV, and introduce OC villians? I hope to make an episode called 'Silent Thrill', that would be a loose parody of Silent Hill, but twisted into my liking. XD

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.