Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Forum Guidelines

Gislef

[1]May 8, 2006
    • level: 101
    Just a few simple rules to keep things running smooth:

1) As far as I can tell from TV.com, this is a discussion board, for the Legion of Super Heroes TV show. Games, polls, surveys, fanfic, lists, etc., don't involve discussion. There's a Games Forum I'd recommend for anyone wanting to run games.

2) As far as I can tell from TV.com, this is a discussion board, for the Legion of Super Heroes TV show. Please don't discuss the comics book here, unless you tie it in directly to the show. There are plenty of sites, including DCs own site, where you can discuss comics.

3) There are personal blogs and sig lines for personal stuff - please use those. If you have forum or submission questions, PM me.

4) General rules about flaming, trolling, advertising, etc., apply. If someone violates these rules, report them and don't argue with or engage them or tell them "I'm reporting you." That'll just get you moderated for being off-topic too.

5) Because some folks on other shows like to compete and race to create them, I'll create all official pinned episode threads about a week before air time. Please post anything relevant in those threads or your thread will be closed.

Other then that, not much. Enjoy!
    Edited on 06/10/2007 5:09pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.