Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

Legion of Super Heroes cancelled

Emfrbl

[61]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 6

I guess its on their site somewhere... Until a proper petition comes out, I guess you could try, since even I can't find an e-mail adress, their message board?

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/forum.jspa?forumID=29209052

I don't know if there is currently I "it can't die!" thread... But you can try searching that. There are too many threads on the Legion comics in general for me to find one that protests against the cancellation, if there is one.

Edit:

Here is their news thread on the cancallation: http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000146769&tstart=15&start=30

Edit:

A-HA... Even better an adress!

http://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000147301&tstart=15

Edited on 03/23/2008 7:06am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EmeraldWarrior

[62]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 37
    This sucks!! Such a great show, being cancelled! It's because of 4Kids, we all know it *sighs*

FunkyFish1991

[63]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 1

here is a petition to save LoSH; http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SavetheLegion

sign and spread the word!!!

dOMITUPSYK

[64]Mar 23, 2008
    • level: 10

I hate to be a party pooper, but it won't work. Loonatics Unleashed fans tried that, as did many other fans of many other shows. CW doesn't care about viewers. It just cares about itself. I seriously want to punch someone in the face right now. *punches Batman* I felt like it, I don't care if he's in, related, or whatnot to the other show. You can get the entire world to sign it, it doesn't matter, because they don't care.

4KIDS are not 4KIDS. They are 4MONEY$. *punches Spiderman* Your animation is weird.
    Spiderman:Animation burn=Ouch.

GAH! *punches Superman* Ow. Look good on screen!

I officially hate the new show coming on.

PS: The only reason they used Teen Titans as a filler recently was to promote Robin. Robin was in Batman. Batman will be in the new show (I've heard). Overpromoting, anyone? Also, only AFTER they cancel the show do they start showing commercials for LOSH. Nice way to surgically attach balls to me and rip them off again, CW.

Brainy: O_o Wow. Language uncalled for.

swtt

[65]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 18
    FunkyFish1991 wrote:

here is a petition to save LoSH; http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/SavetheLegion

sign and spread the word!!!

I think it may be down. I tried to sign it, but it was expired.

jwgrlrrajn

[66]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    They're idiots, the lot of them!

teenagersrule15

[67]Mar 24, 2008
    Is it just me or does everyone agree with me when i say that teenage Legion was way better than adult Legion now. I mean us teens could relate to the younger heroes much better then we can now! Can i hear an amen? Like back when they were still young and Timber Wolf and Phantom Girl had a thing going (not to mention Bouncing Boy and Triplicate Girl unless they still are close). Didn't teenage T.W. (the wolf dude) look totally tight but now he's huge (i guess it's muscles but looks it like fat)and he seems about half as agile! Lightning Lad looks pretty sucky now too! I mean he has a goatie, lame hair, and a ROBOTIC arm! Come on! Bouncing Boy and Braniac 5 didn't turn out so bad (considering Braniac 5 is a robot and doesn't show age!) B-5 actually looks cooler now with that short hair! But why couldn't the show last for atleast another season? This show is da bomb! Besides The Spectacular Spiderman and occasionally The Batman, Legion of Super Heroes is the only show i watch on Saturday! Why couldn't they take a different show? Like Magi-Nation, Will & Dewitt, Eon Kid, Skunkfu, or even that new one that just premiered Quest!

swtt

[68]Mar 24, 2008
    I kind of agree with you. I'm really not sure why they look older but I like the teen way better.

dOMITUPSYK

[69]Mar 24, 2008
    Also, Timberwolf looks like he's 40 years old. :/

jmizzle505

[70]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 23
    Well, I never thought of the second season as "Adult" Legion. It was a 2-year difference! But yeah, I liked the Legion presented in season 1 a lot more than in season 2. The comic based on the tv series follows the season 1 line of the league, so check that out if you miss the season 1 age of the Legion.

dOMITUPSYK

[71]Mar 24, 2008
    I just wish they'd given us definitive ages. We don't know for a fact Cham is 13, he could be 17 for all we know. People mistake me for being 15 all the time, and before I cut my hair, they thought I was *12*. XD Just goes to show you appearances can be deceiving. On the flip side, Timberwolf may be 15, younger than we thought.

Emfrbl

[72]Mar 25, 2008

I'm 23 and I'm told I look 18... Yeah let me here all the gasps! Why am I watching a show for 8 years olds? Because I like DC Comics, and your allowed to watch a comic-related show if your a comic fan... Because comic fans don't age, we just get older.

The comics are catchng up to season 2 now... Brainy is in S2 look and Chame is making appearances.

dOMITUPSYK

[73]Mar 26, 2008
    I'm 18, and I watch it because YOU CANNOT MAKE ME GROW UP!! WAHAHA! You can send me to college, you can send me to work, and you can give me a husband and kids, but YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME A FULL ADULT!!! MUAHAHA! I'm not a full adult- I'm only half of one, being 4'9". XD Yeah, I know, I talk about my height a lot...

LegionFan1964

[74]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 3

dOMITUPSYK wrote:
    I'm 18, and I watch it because YOU CANNOT MAKE ME GROW UP!! WAHAHA! You can send me to college, you can send me to work, and you can give me a husband and kids, but YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME A FULL ADULT!!! MUAHAHA! I'm not a full adult- I'm only half of one, being 4'9". XD Yeah, I know, I talk about my height a lot...

In response to you and the poster before you, I'm 54 and people mistake me sometimes for 35, as long as they don't know I have five grandkids. Good genes...

I've read Legion comics since at least 1964 (thus my user name) and I still have a bunch of old Action, Adventure, Superboy and Legion comics. I'm currently reading through them again. They talked as far back as the 60s about making the Legion a cartoon, and I'm so glad they finally did it, even tho I'm not happy with all aspects of it. Personally, I like the Legion they showed on JLU much better. I hate Brainy as a robot...

There's an old saying -- "I may be growing older, but I refuse to grow up!" That's me, to a "t".

Long Live the Legion!

dOMITUPSYK

[75]Mar 27, 2008
    Long Live Childhood! XD

swtt

[76]Apr 2, 2008
    We should all watch the last ep this sat. so we could get a good fanbase support and good raiting, if we all watch it maybe.

Emfrbl

[77]Apr 3, 2008

On Chame's and Brainy's ages... ...Their aliens, how do you tell their age?

For example, Colauns in the comics lived for centuries and all you were told on B5's age was "He was only in his first hundred years" (he is less then one hundred years old) or something like that.

Chame's race never get much of anything revealed about them... Their Durlans... They come from Durla... They shapeshift... No one trusts them.

Edited on 04/03/2008 12:37am

dOMITUPSYK

[78]Apr 3, 2008
    Yargh. Brainy could be as old as 99? And if they're going by their human age instead of Coluan/Durlan age, Cham may be *5* for all we know. O_o

Emfrbl

[79]Apr 4, 2008
    In Brainy's case, he is the fifth Brainiac over a thousand years. That means a lot of his ancestors lived for a very long time... If you go by Reboot Legion, Vril Dox 2 was alive in the 21st century... His son was also born then. At some point he came back to Colu, his daughter B4 was born and she was no old hag. So... Therefore for her to be enough to HAVE children, he life span for Colauns would indeed have to be a long time. She would have to be a couple of hundred years old, because her father would have had to been around for at least of those years and able to have children still. I'm presuming Colauns can live for somewhere between 600-800 years by Reboot Legions timeline... And B5 is in his first hunred years... Wow! If he married, a woman other then a another Colaun, he would outlive his wife by a long shot! O.o'

swtt

[80]Apr 4, 2008
    More updated and tragic news. I hope we get a series set they said expect 1 more DVD this year. You want to know what really blows my mind is that last year or when it came out they said how excited they were to bring us this new show and how good it would be and then renewed for a second season cause it was a hit well, what happended to the hit! I'm sure it wasn't a failure this season. Couldn't they've just given it one more seson.

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=113

http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=117