Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

LOSH: 3rd Season is finally here!!!

Kell-El_Bakura

[1]Apr 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    A third season had been planned for production but was dropped because the Kids WB! slot was taken over by 4Kids. Season 3 was intended to take place three years after the end of Season 2 in which an older Superman would return. Sensor, Wildfire, and Shadow Lass were to be introduced, while background characters Blok and Dawnstar would have active roles. Ferro Lad's twin brother was intended to appear and Kell-El was intended to be a regular character but with a reduced role. The main focus of the third season would have been Brainiac 5's return, while trying to redeem himself after Season 2's finale. The final episode of season 2 linked the two seasons together.
    Please go to this site: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legion_of_Super_Heroes_(TV_series) to find out more
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jwgrlrrajn

[2]May 2, 2009
    • level: 23
    Wait, are you saying that a 3rd season is coming, or that a 3rd season was coming, but it's been canceled?

Avearia

[3]Jun 3, 2009
    • level: 14
    Yes, the third season was planned but dumped, mostly because 4kids CAN'T SHOW IT ANYMORE. What's your point? Just because they had IDEAS for the third season doesn't mean that there's actually going to BE one.

swtt

[4]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 18
    I'm wondering if Disney XD picked up The Spectacular Spiderman for a second season maybe they'll pick up LoSH season 3.

brainiac-5

[5]Apr 14, 2011
    • level: 1
    there now is going to be a 3rd season. end of this year, early next year.

ghostly-357

[6]Jan 17, 2012
    • level: 1

I know I was so disapointed when they cancelled the show. As in I was crying when brainy left he was always my fave character in the entire. I totally wanted to see what the 3rd season would have been