Legion of Super Heroes Forums

The CW (ended 2008)

What do you think the second season did wrong.

london21

[1]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 3
    I thought that the second season had so much potential but it was mostly wasted. First, Imperiex wasn't presented as that much of a threat. It would have been nice if they used other members from the legion more often. The writing for most of the episodes seemed so shoddy. The way in which karate kid was introduced was crappy. I thought that he was really going to prove his prowess in that gladiator type tournament. And Superman's plan on looking for more recruits was stupid, he had to have known that there aren't too many beings in the universe that can physically fight him and Cosmic Boy telling Cham at the beginnig that he was suppossed to prove himself in a leadership role didn't make sense because Cham didn't do any actual leading. I didn't like how Cosmic Boy was the leader instead of Bouncing Boy. Even though Cos was apparently re-elected between seasons some type of explanation for him becoming leader would have been nice, I also would have prefered to see Bouncing Boy as a leader because we got to see him showing some leadership skill during Sundown. Dark Victory Pt. 2 was a major dissapointment. The dialouge was too cheesy and the storyline itself was terrible. Kell-el being able to sense that Superman was still alive was just random. Killing Imperiex in the present would not have brought back the third triplicate girl from the grave. What problems did anyone else have the second season?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Glitch4

[2]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 3
    That people love pointing out the show's faults when it's already dead. It's like over-kill. =.=

abarai92

[3]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 12
    They did it bad.

TeenTitans_LOSH

[4]Jul 5, 2008
    • level: 4
    I have to agree about Imperiex; he really didn't seem that important to me. And I can't imagine Cham in a leadership role. Isn't he supposed to be the youngest, not to mention the most immature? XD And apparently, Cos did get reelected...Why? Did something happen with Bouncing Boy? (a rhetorical question, by the way; I don't think anybody knows.)