Legion of Super Heroes

The CW (ended 2008)

Gislef

Legion of Super Heroes Fan Reviews (56)

• BRING BACK THE LEGION, I LOVE BRAINIAC 5 AND REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO HIM.

the legion of superheroes is a great show set in the 31st centry montropolis. its characters include:

lightning lad
    bouncing boy
    timberwolf
    and my favirote, brainiac 5
    & many other characters

the legion is a group of teenaged superheroes who have banned together to fight evil. the series is mostly based around a friendship between superman and brainiac 5, who is a desendant of supermans 21st centry arch-foe brainiac.

now the important bit:
    this series has been ended on a cliff hanger wich has left hundreds of legion fans devestated. this cliff hanger is made when brainiac 5 has finally got his dream of being a human but leaves the legion, superman x joins the legion.... and in the last scean we see brainiac 1.0 get a body and declare revenge... the series ends there.
    i think this is exstremly unfair leaving the legion like this, in the final episode we see brainiac 5 tell superman hes leaving but he also says the will return when he feels ready, i belive many legion fans around the globe will agree with me in saying this is very much stupid leaving a great series like this.
    so now i conclude with this statement:
    SAVE THE LEGION