Legion of Super Heroes

Sundown (2)

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM May 05, 2007 on The CW

• To defeat the Sun-Eater, the Legion asks the Fatal Five for help. Together they build a missile to destroy it while Superman faces the Controller who's behind all of this. When the missile malfunctions, Ferro Lad sacrifices himself to save Earth.

This episode was amazing!!!! It was interesting, exciting, adventurous, and suspenseful! What I liked about it was that the Legion had to ask the Fatal Five for help, and how Superman saw Alexis. It was also interesting to see the Fatal Five and Legion working together to build the missile. What I also liked was that we got to see new members, and almost every member of the Legion had a part in the episode. Bouncing Boy also seems to be a good leader since he created the plan and he knew the Fatal Five would betray them one way or another. I really wasn't expecting that! What I also liked about this episode was that Superman doesn't go ahead and save the Earth like always. However, he still had an important role, too. The Controller also seemed interesting and he was a good villain. When Ferro Lad sacrificed himself to save Earth and when he said "Long live the Legion" it made me and my sister sad. We think that he might be alive because of his body on the asteroid. It was interesting to see Superman go back to the past too. I can't wait for Season 2!!!