Lemonade Mouth

Disney Channel (TV Movie 2011)

Lemonade Mouth Fan Reviews (8)

7.2
  • an under-rated classic

Disney's 'Lemonade Mouth' was amazing, even re-watching today. the acting and the singing was so good. it's a bummer that they didn't have enough material to make a second film, plus it was the last DVD I brought from Blockbuster. So glad to see Bridget Mendler on Undateable now-a-days
  • yes plzz

I love it!!!! Lemonade mouth 2??!!
  • Perfect, a perfect Disney Channel Original Movie.

I give a 10 out of 10 for this TV movie. If it were released a theaters it'd be like 8 out of 10. It's just an amazing comedy/drama/musical teen film. I loved the way Disney touched so many plots and they did a very good job. The themes in this movie are amazing; self-expression, honesty, authenticity, etc. The five main characters are nice, the actors did a very good job and the music is fine too. Music just help to make the movie even deeper. I'm pretty sure that Disney just did the best. The adaptation is pretty nice too, not the best, because the book is more darker, but it was cool. I totally recommend this film. It is, by far, the best musical film Disney has ever made. I loved HSM and all that stuff, but this movie is out of this world.
  • BEST MOVIE EVER!

This is such a cool movie.All the disney movie I saw suck but this rocked my socks off.Please make a sequel of this I ADORE IT!
  • The only Disney Channel movie I'd every watch the full thing of.

This is the greatest Disney Channel movie of all time. It beats all other of their musical series like Starstruck, Camp Rock or High School Musical. It has so much heart in it and the music is great, too. It is based on a book which 99.99% of the people who watch this movie don't know. It is a perfect adaption of the book and I look forward to seeing sequels to this film. I don't think there's anything in this movie that I'd change besides the fact that it's filmed on location, but that doesn't bother me too much. I think this should have been released in theaters, that's how good it is. Unlike all of Disney Channel's other movies this one has heart, good story, great music and great acting. If you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it. I think anyone who doesn't like this movie needs to either watch it again or probably doesn't like it because of the music or that it's Disney, but honestly I see NO reason not to like this movie. I heard about this movie from my sister and if she found out that I love it, she would probably make fun of me. But there's nothing that I would change about this movie and I strongly recommend it. So in conclusion, just watch it and I think you should watch it. I think the drama made the movie much better and I think it actually could bring some people to tears and it doesn't matter if it didn't have enough humor or else it would probably be bad like Camp Rock or High School Musical. So in conclusion, this is the greatest Disney Channel movie of all time. 10/10 PERFECT
  • The music was great BUT the movie... not so much.

I was really hyped up for this movie (well... not totally hyped up but I was kind of excited to see it). I was very disappointed in this film "Lemonade Mouth" though. It could have been a better film. I didn't expect this film to have so much drama. The drama in this film was not Disney material in my opinion and I would prefer that this movie would just stick to being a music/comedy film instead of a music/drama film. The music in this film was great though and it's music that I would probably want to have stuck in my head all day. I'm gonna be a movie critic when I grow up so if this film released in theaters then I would have given it 2 out of 4 stars because this film was just okay. Music was great but the movie...not so much. Bridgit Mendler did a good job acting in her serious role because I think that she is a good actress. Adam Hicks was pretty good too. I'm also happy that Tisha Campbell-Martin was in this film as the teacher because she did a good job with that role. Anyways, this film wasn't that great to me... I'm not saying it's bad because it's not... but it's barely an okay film and they could have used a better script. I would recommend the music in this film to everybody but the storylines in this film... I probably wouldn't. I guess I can say that this film is more for teenagers which kind of angered me because this was suppose to be a fun film for kids and everyone else to enjoy. I ONLY recommend it to teenagers. Kids will probably be bored with this film. I was bored this film and I thought it needed to have more music and less storylines. Overall, the music was great but the movie barely rates as okay. 5/10
  • Literally entertainment for the WHOLE family

My husband and I both loved this movie and willingly watch it with our daughters. The only thing I can say about this is that this show caused a miracle: our 8-year-old daughter would never let us hear her sing until she saw this movie; now she sings along with the soundtrack - and other songs - with no problem. The show has also added to the bond between her and her 6-year-old sister (they now call each other "Mo" and "Stella"). How many movies can do all that? Hats off to this wonderful movie and its talented cast.

I liked this long movie. I'm glad they used Adam Hicks and Hayley Kiyoko. Adam did a good job in a serious role. I really liked Hayley is role, though she has done it before on Wizards of Waverly Place. Of course they had to use Brigit Mendler; she's their newest product. Also of course they did a music themed movie so they could after sell the songs and make more money.

The movie was cool in that it focused on five teens, not just one main one. The relationship situations were not predictable. The at home situations of the teens were pretty mature for disney. But it also seemed like a statement was being preached that things will be just fine and it is O.K. to be different. I liked the indie vibe the movie gave off. A school has to have put a lot of money into a basement that elaborate. In some ways like "standing up for the little guy" the movie was something that has been done before.

I can relate to the school issues. My theater/tech clubs I was in in middle school and high school were second string to basketball in middle school and every other sport, in high school. Even the tech classes they taught in high school did not get much funding.