Do you think Camille and Lena switched places the day of the bus crash?

AndreaMcCooey

[1]Dec 19, 2013
    • level: 5

When this series aired in the UK during the Summer I watched.

We discussed online every Monday after the show aired on the Guardian UK website.

So many people were convinced that L?na and Camille switched places the day of the crash, because of the massive crush Camille had on Fred?ric. A scene with the twins in the bathroom of the Helping Hand in the finale seemed to confirm this to some people.

What I want to know is, are there people in the US watching who also buy into the twin swap theory?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Cavewoman22

[2]Dec 21, 2013
    • level: 10
    I considered it, but ultimately my answer is no. If I switched with my sister for one day to sleep with a boy, then her death would trump my lie. I would just tell my folks the truth, otherwise, spend the rest of my life living my dead sister's life. Ugh!

nanobyte55

[3]May 18, 2014
    • level: 6
    Although not for the same reasons, I would agree that they did not switch. For characters living in "TV-Land", I could understand how the shame of switching places with your twin on the day of her death might silence you from revealing the truth. But once Camille returned, I would think that the two would discuss it at some point. In Canada, we are only at Episode 5, so I will see how my opinion might change at the end of the series.

AndreaMcCooey

[4]May 29, 2014
    • level: 5
    I don't buy it either, not least because I really think parents of 14 year old twin girls would be able to tell them apart quite easily. However, let me know what you think when you see the final episode.

nanobyte55

[5]Jul 1, 2014
    • level: 6
    Okay, so I finally watched the finale a couple of days ago and then remembered that I would come back and let you know. I really don't think that they did switch places. Except for the end of the pilot, there hasn't really been any indication that any sort of place swapping went on. There were some other mysteries left unattended at the finale, so maybe this is just another thing to be addressed in Series 2.