my mom was on the show

TeresaJacques

[1]Nov 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    how would i go about finding the show she was on? she and my uncle went on with swans on there heads! ha!. they were never picked for a deal but was in the audience.im also new to this site and learning my way around. thanks t
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shandraf

[2]Oct 6, 2010
    My mom was on the show too. I have been searching for years trying to find the episode her and my dad were on. While searching You Tube, I saw an episode where there was a couple dressed up as Swans in the audience. I am not exactly sure what episode but I was searching in the 1973 episodes on You Tube and it is in one of the "Chevrolete" episodes, could be part 1, 2, or 3. Good luck! My parents were dressed up as clowns and my mother was chosen. She won one of the "super showcases". I don't have much more information than that. Maybe you could help me as well. Thank you for posting.

hittinit

[3]Aug 9, 2012
    my folks were on the show as well in the 1969 season, i have been searching for years to find it, there is nothing out there nothing on amazon ebay anything, if you have any updates on how to find these old shows plz let me know, thanks