Let's Make A Deal

Weekdays 10:00 AM on CBS Premiered Oct 05, 2009 In Season

Let's Make A Deal Fan Reviews (17)

6.8
  • To Zonk or No Zonk

If you win a zonk on the show, do you get to keep it or does the contestant get consolation prize or $$$$? Zonks are much more mechanical/technical since the early days with Monty Hall. Thank you. :)
  • Broadcast in HD

How about getting into the 21st century and start broadcasting in HD.
  • Contestants

Why does Wayne always get to pick the contestants? I think it should be an online pool or Random like the price is right. Wayne picks who he wants and likes...............
  • It's been a 15 year wait, but worth it.

For 15 years, The Price Is Right was the lone network game show, when NBC yanked Caesar's Challenge was gone from Las Vegas, Nevada.

Now 15 years later, CBS rescues game show fans (like the Castaways on Gilligan's Island) to have a 2nd network game show. Just like Caesar, it's from Las Vegas.

Wayne Brady & Johnathan Mangum are the next best team of Monty Hall/Jay Stewart.

I am surprised that they redid the Big Deal as the Solo Big Deal of the Day. Only 20% of the contestants have won the Big Deal.

Of course, a male contestant hardly gets picked somethimes (unless it's for a married couple game).

Soap fans may hate another game show, but game show fans are blessed. The last time a game show followed As The World Turns on CBS was Password.
  • Let the buyer beware

One of the most bland yet climactic game shows that I ever watched. Eh, I`ve sen worst.
  • "LETS MAKE A DEAL" is most appropriate.

The programme is both educative and entertaining.Educative in that it uderscores the old adage "A bird

in the hand is worth thousands of birds in the bush" and also the fact that " Life is all but taking of risk"

Wayne Brady and Jonathan Mangum make it most entertaining by their efficient and awesome performances.

However my problem is the way contestants are sellected.For every one male contestant selected is six

ladies selected.Take a preview of previous programmes aired and have a look at the faces of the male

audience.Diconnected,disgruntled,sad,disillusioned.

Why not adopt "The Price is Right " system of selecting contestants?

Thanks and God bless.

Micahel Ihekire.

ihemikeihekire@zoomtown.com
  • couples show

I would love to join to come to a show to participate in a couples show.
  • Some Contestants Actors?

I have watched before and i am watching it now, some of contestants they seem to act a little too good, its a little to perfect, do they pay some actors to pretend their contestants?
  • Picking people in the audience!!!!

Why dont he pick African American.. I watched the show three days in a row and not 1 Black was picked in the audience. And why dont you go to the back of Studio and pick someone or on the sides in the back they would like to play Love the show but it does need a few changes
  • family day

i will like to know how the people are chosen,. i found it mind boggling that Wayne did not pick one african american family and it was obvious that they were a minority on this show. i believe in equal opportunity and being fair to all people. I mean you picked like 7 to 8 families... really... wow. not happy with the picks today still love the show though.

dont get me wrong i like you wayne, a lot in fact but that was not cool... gave you a 5, still liked the show.
  • let's make a deal

You really want to know what I think I have been watching the show for 45 years way before Monty Hall with my grandmother now that my grandmother is gone I decided it's time for me to go on the show so I packed up my things and I headed to LA to be on the show saved up enough money 3000 dollars to drive up there and get a motel and come back well my money should have been spent somewhere else my experience on let's make a deal was less than I expected trying to get on there is the most ridiculous scenario I have ever been on there's a lady there that does the interviews and you better damn well have a good job and make lots of money and have a wonderful story to tell are you just out because I was a grandmother and I take care of my grandchildren are the parents work I was not good enough for her so every time she come up to ask me what I like to be on the show and what I like to do and what I do compared to what everybody else does her pen dropped but if you work for an airline fake aerospace company or your engineer you're on the show boom that pens are going she is two faced let me tell you who it was she's a lady that jumps up and down in front of you to make you think that she's just all that she wears a bandana on her head and she's not Caucasian I spent one week there and I got sat in the same chair each and every day maybe twice a day and I'll tell you right now Wayne Brady does not I mean does not pick who he's going to call down to the stage it's the lady out there jumping around asking you all kinds of questions and if you're not good enough for her you might as well say goodbye because you'll never meet way ready and I did this for 5 days straight they need to find somebody else that runs that place because she's got to be screwing somebody that's a horrible thing to say that there's other people I think the same thing so that's my review is not rain Wayne Brady is that person out there that one single person and I will never ever ever in my life time ever go back there again I will never watch the show again because of her I had the most miserable time in my life to be on that show and I'm pretty sure that if I go look at the upcoming shows at a coming up to taping times you will not see me you really wanna know what I think I have been watching the show for 45 years way before monty hall with my grandmother now that my grandmother is gone I decided is time for me to go on the show so I packed up my things and I headed to l a to be on the cell save the pin up money 3000 dollars to drive up there get a motel in come back well my money's to the been spent some world my experience on let's make a deal was class than I expected trying to get on there is the most rediculous scenario I have ever been on there's a lady there that does the interviews and you better damn well have a good job and make like a money and have a wonderful stories tell are you just out because I was a grandmother and I take care my 2 grandchildren weather paris work I was not good enough for her so every time she come up to ask me what I like to be on the show and what I like to do and what I do compared whatever videos does hoping dropped but if you work for a pair of it aerospace company or your turn orange new year you're on the show boo the pentagon he is too faced let me tell you who it was see the lazy jump up and down for you to make you think that she's just all that she was a bandana on ahead this is not caucasian I spent 1 week there and I got that in the same teacher youtube everyday maybe twice a day I'll tell you let know when brady does not I need does not pics too he's going to call them to the stage it's the lady of the double a round asking you all kinds of questions and if you're not good not for her your my little say goodbye to still never meet with brady and I did this for 5 days straight the define somebody else from that place because she's gotta be screwing somebody adorable thing to say that there's a problem think the same thing so that's my review it is not raining when brady is that person up there that 1 single person and I will never ever ever in my life time ever go back there again I will never watch the show again because her I had the most miserable time in my life to be on the show and I'm pretty sure that apply go look above coming so the coming up today be done you will not see me on the stage because your help I will look so that's it don't ever go to michael bennett time don't ever go thanks for nothing
  • we also exit and watch your show, we give you ratings

you only pick black and white people

I see latin and asian people in the audience and you avoid them. why? they are human too

I just read a review they say you don't pick black people, i don't know what show they are watching,because I watch it everyday and that's all you pick blacks and whites. No latino or asians

• DISCUSTING SHOW

Just watched the show for 4-23-13 at 3:00 EDT. We were totally dismayed and discusted when the contestant was not awarded the car in her contest. She had the winning key and was trying to open the lock as the buzzer went off and . said oh I am soooo sorry but you failed to open the lock in time (even though she did actually open the lock. Then, He offered her a measly $100.00 because he felt sooo bad for a bunch of crap.

What a SECOND RATE SHOW THIS WAS !!!!!
  • Contestants dressed in costumes barter for the better deal, most often only a guessing game. The real losers get "zonk" prizes, everyone else walks away with a few hundred dollars up to a brand new car. The end of the show features the Big Deal.

All of the best elements of the old show were removed. The zonk prizes are no fun - the old show often had oversized childrens toys or furniture. The host is not funny and the show bogs down under his discomfort. The Big Deal only has one person playing, not two as with the old show. This show has zero chemistry and just never builds. The set ups are awkward. This show doesn't build to a climax. Most winners don't even want to try for the Big Deal. A very disappointing return. Soap fans must be angry!
  • host is a racist

bad show, too much help to only black participant, just wacth the 5/20/2015 show and you will understand.
  • Very Disappointed. Will never return or watch on tv again.

We visited here in August and were very excited until we got there and found out how it really worked. You have to go through an interview process before you even go in. While we were waiting for the recording to begin, we were all informed that the contestants have all been chosen. They make it look like they randomly choose you during the show but that is wrong. Apparently they watch you prior to the show and you won't get picked unless you rant and rave like an idiot. Another thing, people tell you that you are chosen for your costume, that is false because I had everyone there complimenting me about my costume. Had I known the truth, I would not have wasted my time or money making the costume. This is a show that tells you how you have to act. You can't be yourself to be chosen as a contestant. That is just wrong.
  • AT HOME SCHOOLING

I tuned to see Wayne Brady say A parent should never homeschool their own child or children! This upset me because living in Ohio where schools are so far beyond! And bullying runs rampant! I feel my son through K-12 has a better education than going to the local schools! It makes me never want to watch him again! I used to love him but I will not watch again for all of us out here making sure our kids get the education they deserve! .