Let's Talk About Pep

Monday 10:30 PM on VH1 Premiered Jan 11, 2010 Between Seasons

Let's Talk About Pep Fan Reviews (1)

6.7
  • I love Pep but I can't sit through this show its really bad.

So lets talk about Pep is basically about 4 woman dealing with relationship problems and dating again. the show is told through flashbacks of each of the characters while they're at dinner. At first I thought okay this show sounds cool trying to start relationships and it's told through 4 woman's perspectives. Then I actually watched the show and realized, some women are annoying I can see why some of these women are single. One of the girls Jaque is really annoying because she has this check list that requires marriage, be willing to have children and she has a ridiculous amount of deal breakers.Kitty is completly wild and undateable thats not someone a guy can take home to his mom she's trashy. The other one (cant remember name sorry) is just plain janish and boring. Overall I hop Pep finds her man but some of them have to lower their expectation there is no perfect man out there and if there was he wouldn't want any of these girls.