Leverage

TNT (ended 2012)

Gislef

Leverage Fan Reviews (134)

• Please make new episodes

I really love this show. It may not be realistic, which is fine with me, but it has humor, keeps my attention, and I LOVE the actors on the show... they are so good at what they do. It's kind of like a more up to date mission impossible which I also enjoyed but I enjoy this series even more. Are these actors doing anything else these days?? I may have seen one or two but all of them are top notch in my book. It is still ready for prime time; I for one am not tired of it. am watching marathons last week and today. I do hope it will come back.
  • Excellent!

Overwhelming excellence!
  • Spin-off PLEASE!!!

great show, one of my favorites along with White Collar and Suits; Please bring it (or at least part of it) back!

Make Adam Baldwin, or better yet, Jeffrey Donovan, some sort of FBI handler for a trio (Elliot, Parker and Hardison) of covert "consultants" or something, handling cases "that aren't illigal, just wrong" and that the FBI can't officially pursue. Bind it along with the odd freelance side-job once in a while, all wrapped around a backbone storyline about Nate and Sophie being missing, only managing to send a clue every other episode for a few seasons. A sort of Leverage meets Burn Notice. They can even find a spot for Bruce Campbell as the sort of likeable but shady "go-to guy that can get you anything, with a wink and a smile" That'd be freggin' awesome !

I wouldn't even mind it if they all drove Hyundais and KIAs, drank Pepsi and ate Doritos and Subway on every episode to pay for the whole thing!
  • I MISS LEVERAGE!!!!!!

I always looked forward to watching Leverage. I was very, very disappointed when

I found out the show was cancelled. I am now watching all the reruns on ION.

I do think they did a good job ending the show. "The Long Goodbye Job" was very satisfying.

• LEVERAGE

They need to bring this show back. This was a really good show, all my family & friends watched this show each week including repeats. People are really tried of paying for cable and not being able to watch the shows they want to see. Too many REALTY shows. TV used to be free, now we pay and cannot watch the shows we like.
  • Activate the Wayback Machine!

This show reminds me of a show way back in the seventies called the Zoo Gang starring Barry Morse, Lilli Palmer, Brian Keith and John Mills. If a criminal escaped the courts on a technicality, they would con him into a trap and this time he wouldn't get away. The thing I liked about this show was that if you thought you know what they were doing, you really didn't, until the last moments of the show. Leverage has that same mystery about it where you really don't know how they will pull off their trap and then bam, it all becomes very clear. Excellent story lines and acting. I'm really missing this one for sure.
  • NO, NO, NO

Please don't cancel Leverage!! It's litterally the ONLY thing I watch on TV! The only real family show worth watching! I watch all seasons on Netflix until the new season begin. And now TNT has canceled it!!! I absolutely love this show. EVERY character is my favorite. They are such great actors, the plots are great, the idea of having someone willing to help and wanting nothing in return, excellent concept! What about the black box? There has to be more, please!! Make it a Netflix anything, I'll follow!
  • Leverage

Leverage is the best tv show ever!!!!!
  • really missing it

this show was awesome... perfect cast and great plots. genius! And they cancelled it. so people can watch boring and stupid reality shows... smh. I hope another network can bring it back or make it into a series of movies.

• WE WANT LEVERAGE BACK!

This was the best show one of my favorites, it was addicting and so much fun to watch, the story line was always good and it was real and you could relate to the characters, it showed compassion. I never missed an issue if I would not be home it was recorded. Its funny how well written and good shows like that is taken off the air but yet we have Duck Dynasty, The Originals and other dum stuff that seems to be still airing. I don't know why it was taken off, but you really need to reconsider bringing it back it was a excellent show.
  • :/ im so mad

ok so im getting so sick of tnt always getting rid of good shows
  • Leverage was the Best!

Smart, well-written, entertaining and compassionate. Watch all the a shame a creative, innovative network such as TNT decided to replace with sub-standard programming.
  • the best drama

It is sad to see this series to must admit, since it debut i never miss every single series... i love it from the bottom of my heart... i will always rewatch this series again and again.. thanx leverage make my day..
  • BRING IT BACK!

Hey, I've watched every single episode from season 1 to 4 on DVD and season 5 from my friend's TiVO collection. This is a phenomenal show and with that hard drive, there is so much potential for more chaos. It is shameful to see this good show, which had a People Choice Awards after cancellation no less! And something else, some of the best episodes where directed by Jonathan Frakes. Remember that. Every single actor in this show is awesome. Bring `em all back for at least 5 more seasons.
  • Love Leverage! Don't Cancel

Leverage is my favorite show. Only show that our whole family enjoys watching together. Please don't cancel.
  • CANCLED WHAT!

I Loved this show and it was one of the best shows on TV. bring it back. get rid of all that crap. i did'nt know it was canceled. I'M

Disappointed
  • Why cancel this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this show and it was one of the few show i was watching. I hope they will bring it back were they left.....
  • i'm going to miss leverage :(

i had no idea the season 5 finale was the series finale too. me and my husband loved watching leverage together. it was one of the few shows we actually agreed on. so sad to see it go
  • Leverage

I am going to miss this show, it was the only show I watch I just hate tnt
  • VERY POOR DECISION HEART BROKEN

this show was one of the best it always seems that when a descent show is on they bounce it around and then cancel it. i am so sick of the stupid realty shows and shows where everyone has to screw around with each other. it seems that the less morals you have the better ratings you get. I looked forward to Leverage because it showed that there was such thing as people with morals and heart. I am so ahhhhhh. I hope someone will bring them back and pick up where they left off and have Nate & Sophie be side kicks of some sort. keep Parker as the leader but always use Nate & Sophie for support.
  • Poor Decision

I am so sorry to see Leverage go. The show was one that my entire family looked forward to watching. It was clever, funny and intelligent. Who makes these decisions????
  • Disappointed

Hate to see this show end. My entire family loves it. This is a smart, funny, creative, safe show we can watch with the kids. They are disappointed too. :(

How come the brainless shows are the ones that stay, and the smart ones go away?
  • I DON'T WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO LEVERAGE!!!

Leverage can not ended I am diagnosed with fibromyalgia this is an illness who makes your life ending and feel like your life ending I never feel myself so good and relieved while i watch leverage because they make me happy make my pain low make my brain relieved I live with them I feel them and all their actions and love them as personally please don't take my only happiness from me please I begging you and I hope you read and here my voice who's begging you please don't take them from me please..... :(((
  • HEARTBREAKING!

The adage is "don't fix it if it ain't broke!" WTF, TNT?? This show has been a winner since its debut, and has everything viewers could want: great storylines, bad guys getting what they deserve, humor, and evolving characters. There is not a shortage of rich and famous people who prey on others, so really, what is the deal? I have never missed an episode and I have purchased every season on DVD. Most importantly, I have never lost interest. Please rethink cancelling this fabulously entertaining show!!
  • BRING LEVERAGE BACK!!!!

DON'T CANCEL THIS SHOW, TNT!!!! YOU CAN'T CANCEL LEVERAGE! I LOVE THIS SHOW! THIS is one of the best shows on tv! it is so funny and full of action! They have not made enough episodes!

lots of cool stuff happens and it's not full of crap like most shows are these days. and I love CHRISTIAN KANE! He is so hot and I love watching him fight the bad guys.
  • Help save Leverage!

• LEVERAGE CANNOT END......

This program had all the elements of great enjoyment without the distractions of too much sex, violence and bad language. It actually stimulated the intellect with it's clever twists and cons, promoted a sense of doing the right thing, helping those wronged and bringing evil to justice, times of humor, acknowledging family are those you care about and everyone is truly unique. All these things Hollywood claims to celebrate, however, they do everything they can to decimate this concept. I'm sorry to see this show go. Now we have some reality show, or some other nonsensical program to look forward to..... Well, not me. I won't be watching it.
  • Do NOT end Leverage tv series.....

I love this show!!! It is so funny! Lots of action. Each character is so great. Why end this show? We want more, not less!! Who makes these decisions anyway???? Could another channel pick up this show? I look forward to watching this show. This show makes me laugh. I never know what these guys are up to and how they are going to get what they are after. Brilliant show!!
  • Let's Go Steal "Leverage"

This show is an awesome show that will have you on the edge of your seat and you will wonder what will happen next. You are for sure going to laugh watching this show and you may even cry. I love the intense action. You never know what the crew will get into when your waiting to watch another episode. However it makes me sad that the show is ending and I wish that their were more episodes to come. Leverage is actually trending on twitter so hopefully they will allow the writers producers and cast to continue on this roller coaster ride of an awesome show. You will be truly Missed . Leverage.
  • FAVORITE SHOW <3

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING !! I love it; the plot in every episode is brilliant and the characters are lovable. I watch this on tv every chance I get on ION and TNT. I love this show !! Especially the plots and all the turns and its awesome when the whole thing unravels and you can see their genius.

Best show on TNT !! I would give eleven stars if I could!
< 1 2 3 4 5