Leverage

TNT (ended 2012)

Gislef

User Score: 2000

Leverage Fan Reviews (131)

• Started off well.

The first couple of seasons were pretty good and notable, the others -not so much.

As time went on their antics become more and more unnecessarily convoluted and unbelievable, even the characters went from 'unique' but believable to perfect glam hair all the time and slow motion action scenes/walkaways.

Take Parker -she went from this weird, quirky, socially awkward and unique individual to just some fairly attractive perfect haired Hollywood action-chick cut out.

The cherry on top is that this remarkable change and development is due to her eating some food at a decent restaurant. seriously?

Either a show lasts too long and it gets bad or it doesn't last long enough too get bad.

Leverage lasted too long.
  • Excellent!

Overwhelming excellence!
  • Spin-off PLEASE!!!

great show, one of my favorites along with White Collar and Suits; Please bring it (or at least part of it) back!

Make Adam Baldwin, or better yet, Jeffrey Donovan, some sort of FBI handler for a trio (Elliot, Parker and Hardison) of covert "consultants" or something, handling cases "that aren't illigal, just wrong" and that the FBI can't officially pursue. Bind it along with the odd freelance side-job once in a while, all wrapped around a backbone storyline about Nate and Sophie being missing, only managing to send a clue every other episode for a few seasons. A sort of Leverage meets Burn Notice. They can even find a spot for Bruce Campbell as the sort of likeable but shady "go-to guy that can get you anything, with a wink and a smile" That'd be freggin' awesome !

I wouldn't even mind it if they all drove Hyundais and KIAs, drank Pepsi and ate Doritos and Subway on every episode to pay for the whole thing!
  • I MISS LEVERAGE!!!!!!

I always looked forward to watching Leverage. I was very, very disappointed when

I found out the show was cancelled. I am now watching all the reruns on ION.

I do think they did a good job ending the show. "The Long Goodbye Job" was very satisfying.

• LEVERAGE

They need to bring this show back. This was a really good show, all my family & friends watched this show each week including repeats. People are really tried of paying for cable and not being able to watch the shows they want to see. Too many REALTY shows. TV used to be free, now we pay and cannot watch the shows we like.
  • Activate the Wayback Machine!

This show reminds me of a show way back in the seventies called the Zoo Gang starring Barry Morse, Lilli Palmer, Brian Keith and John Mills. If a criminal escaped the courts on a technicality, they would con him into a trap and this time he wouldn't get away. The thing I liked about this show was that if you thought you know what they were doing, you really didn't, until the last moments of the show. Leverage has that same mystery about it where you really don't know how they will pull off their trap and then bam, it all becomes very clear. Excellent story lines and acting. I'm really missing this one for sure.
  • NO, NO, NO

Please don't cancel Leverage!! It's litterally the ONLY thing I watch on TV! The only real family show worth watching! I watch all seasons on Netflix until the new season begin. And now TNT has canceled it!!! I absolutely love this show. EVERY character is my favorite. They are such great actors, the plots are great, the idea of having someone willing to help and wanting nothing in return, excellent concept! What about the black box? There has to be more, please!! Make it a Netflix anything, I'll follow!
  • TNT Get your Head out of your FANNY!!!

Leverage was one of the BEST shows on TV and here TNT had to cancel it. Just like other businesses out there, about the time you find something you really like they quit carrying it. It's like it's always what the business wants not what the customer likes!!!
  • Leverage

Leverage is the best tv show ever!!!!!
  • really missing it

this show was awesome... perfect cast and great plots. genius! And they cancelled it. so people can watch boring and stupid reality shows... smh. I hope another network can bring it back or make it into a series of movies.

• WE WANT LEVERAGE BACK!

This was the best show one of my favorites, it was addicting and so much fun to watch, the story line was always good and it was real and you could relate to the characters, it showed compassion. I never missed an issue if I would not be home it was recorded. Its funny how well written and good shows like that is taken off the air but yet we have Duck Dynasty, The Originals and other dum stuff that seems to be still airing. I don't know why it was taken off, but you really need to reconsider bringing it back it was a excellent show.
  • Need more Leverage

I agree %100 with those who love this show! Did an uber marathon on netflix. love the humanity, fun and, like another poster said, the compassion of this show. Glad I didn't watch the original program cause I would surely miss it.
  • :/ im so mad

ok so im getting so sick of tnt always getting rid of good shows
  • Leverage was the Best!

Smart, well-written, entertaining and compassionate. Watch all the a shame a creative, innovative network such as TNT decided to replace with sub-standard programming.
  • the best drama

It is sad to see this series to must admit, since it debut i never miss every single series... i love it from the bottom of my heart... i will always rewatch this series again and again.. thanx leverage make my day..
  • Cancelling of Leverege

I Finally Find a Show that I Like, and there Planing to Take It Off! Figures! Leverege is The Best Show on TV in My Opinion, I Look Forward to Watching it Every Week!
  • BRING IT BACK!

Hey, I've watched every single episode from season 1 to 4 on DVD and season 5 from my friend's TiVO collection. This is a phenomenal show and with that hard drive, there is so much potential for more chaos. It is shameful to see this good show, which had a People Choice Awards after cancellation no less! And something else, some of the best episodes where directed by Jonathan Frakes. Remember that. Every single actor in this show is awesome. Bring `em all back for at least 5 more seasons.
  • this is one of the best shows on tv. please bring back leverege. score10

great show , bring it back. i really dont know why you would cancell this great show.

bring it back.

thank you ron jackson.

moline il.

gmail address is .

please bring back leverege. the cast is great the stories are great the acting is great the suspense and fun is great score10
  • GREAT SHOW, GREAT CHARACTERS. FOR THE UNDERDOG

This was the best show on TV. You watched the characters grow. They helped the underdog. I hope another network picks it up or if TNT is smart bring it back.....
  • All things end. Timing is the key

All the protests are irrelevant. The show is gone now. It sucks on toast & all, but like it or not, it's always best to walk away leaving the audience wanting more. Leverage has definitely succeeded on that front & I may hate that it's gone, but I'd rather fondly remember it's wasted potential than pine for the "good 'ol days" before the show outlived its coolness.

Leverage was a blast & a half while it lasted. I'm simply glad I was there while it all happened.
  • Love Leverage! Don't Cancel

Leverage is my favorite show. Only show that our whole family enjoys watching together. Please don't cancel.
  • CANCLED WHAT!

I Loved this show and it was one of the best shows on TV. bring it back. get rid of all that crap. i did'nt know it was canceled. I'M

Disappointed
  • very very angry with tnt

i just need to vent for a sec..... how many karokee singing,cooking,love finding and bad acting "reality" shows do we need? they may be cheaper but theyre dribble. u can watch and feel dumber than before u watched. leverage was very cerebral,fun,and thought provoking. it was one of the best on tv and to cancel it is just such a minor league move. the shows that u have to think about get cancelled and im guessing its becasue u have to think too much. a couple years back i almost watched tnt exclusively during prime time and now i dont care to watch anymore cuz im so darned mad. goodbye leverage i loved u
  • Why cancel this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this show and it was one of the few show i was watching. I hope they will bring it back were they left.....
  • i'm going to miss leverage :(

i had no idea the season 5 finale was the series finale too. me and my husband loved watching leverage together. it was one of the few shows we actually agreed on. so sad to see it go
  • The Only Reason I Turned on TNT was for LEVERAGE

I loved this show! The writing, cast, EVERYTHING was so well done. Why cancel this great family show and keep all the crap that's on TV. There's not much worth watching anymore! I just wish another station would pick it up and appreciate it as much as the fans do. I rate this a 10, not sure why it keeps posting a 9.5.
  • Leverage

I am going to miss this show, it was the only show I watch I just hate tnt
  • VERY POOR DECISION HEART BROKEN

this show was one of the best it always seems that when a descent show is on they bounce it around and then cancel it. i am so sick of the stupid realty shows and shows where everyone has to screw around with each other. it seems that the less morals you have the better ratings you get. I looked forward to Leverage because it showed that there was such thing as people with morals and heart. I am so ahhhhhh. I hope someone will bring them back and pick up where they left off and have Nate & Sophie be side kicks of some sort. keep Parker as the leader but always use Nate & Sophie for support.
  • Poor Decision

I am so sorry to see Leverage go. The show was one that my entire family looked forward to watching. It was clever, funny and intelligent. Who makes these decisions????
  • Disappointed

Hate to see this show end. My entire family loves it. This is a smart, funny, creative, safe show we can watch with the kids. They are disappointed too. :(

How come the brainless shows are the ones that stay, and the smart ones go away?