Leverage

The D.B. Cooper Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 26, 2012 on TNT

• A new twist to a familiar conspiracy-slight spoiler

I loved the Leverage take on what really happened with DB cooper mainly because it involved McSweeten, who as this ep shows had a moment where he could have become a hardnose cynical cop or the slightly gullible but altogether nice guy that is a bit of a favorite of mine, and because it involved casting the leverage crew as people of the past with a twist. Unlike the WWII story which involved pairing Hardison and Parker, this story paired parker and Elliot in the retelling. (insert girlish squeals of gleee here) Anyway... to go in any further will ruin the experienece of the episode. I mean, I saw the ending coming a mile away but it was fun to see the leverage twist to the DB cooper story.
  • The DB Cooper Job

I give the show points for creativity here and for doing something original with the characters all being part of the flashback, but it was a bit boring to be perfectly blunt. And when the "twist" finally did come around, I had lost interest in the storyline at that point. Original, but just not that good.
  • DB Cooper Job