Leverage

The Fairy Godparents Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 05, 2009 on TNT

• Love the show no matter what! Dont want to see any cast member gone this season or next Hopefully!!

The reason why I like this show is that its funny! It has good story lines that sends out a message to people.

I know a lot of people want some drama, something bad happening, someone getting caught, but I really like the fact that we can watch the show without any panic sometimes, cos in the end everything is going to get better.

Although I am not sure how the writers are going to create a bit fo a drama, maybe make it like prison break, where we are always panicking lol but still in the end good and bad things happen

The fact that sophie and nate have this relationship but they are still not together is probably because they want the fans to want them to be together but they keep putting it all off. Like Scully and Mulder in x-files

But I am still in love with this show. Keep waiting for the next episode to show! Maybe they can put in some drama, but overall its good. Love Parkers honesty! the whole thing is great!
  • Nate and the team go after a Ponzi scam artist who is hiding 20 million while the free medical clinic he took money from is folding. The team goes into a private school to work a scam to get the man out of his house while being monitored by the FBI.

Not one of the strongest episodes overall in the first two seasons. I think it had to do with the weak plot lines of the overall story. It was nice what Sophie did for Widmark Fowler but it really didn't have anything to do with the con and it sort of took away from the episode.

As far as Widmark's step-father is concerned, he was really the epitome of a useless human being. He took millions of dollars that weren't his and still was trying to get out of paying the price for his deeds. In the end his accomplice turns out to be Mark Sanford who supposedly lost millions of his investment dollars in the Ponzi scheme. Also the plan called for the two FBI agents to be eliminated.

What would be the odds of the two FBI agents being the same ones from last season. I think the episode lost a little of its credibility at that point. You have to suspend disbelief for most shows but when they have to resort to that kind of story plot you have to be worried. I hope this was a temporary glitch in the writing.

Still it was fun watching everyone do their things and hopefully they'll be back on track next week. Thanks for reading...
  • Weak.

5.5
    After the first two episodes of the season I thought that Leverage might have been turning the corner and really getting good, but the last two episodes have quickly made me sour on the show. The whole plot has just been phoned in with everything going fine, random bad guy showing up, Eliot beats him up, and everything is fine again. This generic formula can only go on for so long before people lose interest, and they have as evidenced by the falling ratings since the season premiere. I really want to like this show, but simply put, they need to try harder than this.