Leverage

The Inside Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jun 27, 2010 on TNT

• Parker backstory

Finally we learn part of Parker's backstory. Richard Chamberlain is Parker's mentor/father figure which was a great choice. We see that Parker lives in a warehouse building with the tools of her trade, a bed, and a bunny.

We see that Nate cares for Parker just as much as Archie does. And Parker cares for her team as much as for her mentor. Instead of running away she helps the team steal the wheat plaque & has the camera rolling when the bad girl spills about her murderious plot.

I found it interesting that Archie was telling Nate that he ruined Parker that she was perfect & Nate was saying that Parker was broken that he should have treated her like family.
  • Great episode

After two mediocre episodes to kick off the season last week, TNT's latest two hour event of Leverage starts with a premise. Perhaps one of the freshest characters this program has in Parker, was trapped in a security system even she could not escape, so Team Leverage had to get her out.

It was a good story of conspiracy, there were some good action scenes and most importantly it did not drag at any point. They jumped right into the story and never slowed down in this well-written installment of Leverage..

This is what I know the show can be, the only problem is that I will now hold them to this higher standard every week.