Leverage

The Long Way Down Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jun 26, 2011 on TNT

• Season Premiere

Season Premiere of season 4. Whilst some episodes have seemed to be stupid or just had some aspect of them that are totally unbelievable this episode had none of it and touched the heart of veiwers.

Sophie had a hard role of playing like 5 different parts and wasn't able to change outfits or anything and did an outstanding job. As for Hardison, he did an amazing job under difficult circumstances.

What really touched me was Eliot's speech to Parker when they were trapped. It was a nice speech and he seeemd genuine about it all. "It makes us... us." and he was right in syaing that the others would have kept trying and frozen to death.

Parker seemed to have a change of character and seems a lot more grown up and in tune with the world - she's developed and grown as a character and it was nice to see it reflected in this particular episode, with her speech about doing the right thing.

The only thing I didn't really like - was the fact that Nate was staggering around like he was drunk - I just thought it was a little bit over the top, even though I know what altitude sickness can do to someone.

The ending was really nice - the team back together, having dinner as one. A really nice ending - and the thing about the bugs was a great lead into the season.

All in all, a very strong, positive start, and can not wait for the next episode!!
MNT