Leverage

The Low Low Price Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 27, 2012 on TNT

• Pause on Eliot. Fade to black.

In answer to the fan who asked what happened after Eliot knocked on his father's door and left the six-pack of beer, it basically ends there. Eliot steps off the porch, the camera focuses on his face and he looks a little sad, then it fades to black. The End. I found this story a little slow moving after the frenetic pace of the last episode, "The Frame Up Job", but we do guess from Eliot's hints to his co-worker at the store that his dad also ran a mom and pop store in a small town. And, we see what could be the beginnings of a budding romance between him and his client.
  • The Low Price Job

A nice ripped from the headlines episode as the Leverage team took out a Wal-Mart esque store, but we also had a nice little side storyline where we learned a little bit more about the usually serious Eliot.

An intriguing episode, one that was relatable, and even amusing at times.
  • GREAT!! But how did it end? Cablevision cut the ending off my recording, as usual!!!

I LOVE Leverage! This 11/27/12 one was great! BUT thanks to my Optimum/Cablevision the last 1 minute was cut off when I recorded it!! They always cut short my recordings of the last minute!!! :( Did anything else happen after Elloit's 2nd knock on the door besides his leaving a 6-pack????? THANKS to anyone who will fill in the missing minute. Cablevision ended my recording without showing the last few moments, as usual!!! BOO Cablevision.
  • i love this show but..

what happened in this episode? why was the background music on all the time and why didn't it sound like background music ? it was really annoying actually!