The San Lorenzo Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 19, 2010 on TNT

• Taking the big bad down

This was a great way to conclude the season, there was a lot of humor and action after the more serious and heavy installment that was the Big Bang Job. The school teacher turned president was very cute throughout the episode and I found myself really routing for him and his almost naive view on his own corrupt government. The overall scheme was a bit all over the place but I loved how they incorporated the classics "We are gonna steal a country" and Hardison's "Age of the Geek" really coming through. Eliot continued on his tortured path to redemption and Parker provided some nice escape clauses. The end gave us some Nate/Sophia action that has been long time coming and has really opened up where the show is going to go. I can't wait for the next season!

The season finale of Leverage and tonight the gang tries to steal an election. Is this what you want to see from your Leverage season finale? The crew in a foreign country running around and participating in all of that hijinx? I did not think so.

It still was a mildly entertaining episode and the black and white scenes where they show everything come together, those are always good, but as a whole this was just a disappointing show.

Another 6/10 for me, just like in the first half, but I was disappointed as a whole with the show's temporary return.