Leverage

The Studio Job

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jul 18, 2010 on TNT

• The Studio Job

It was a fairly good episode but they got the recording master format wrong I work in the music recording industry D.A.T tape is seldom used nowadays except by dinosaurs it was popular for a short time back in the 90s all cds are pressed from a glass master disc which is made from a very high quality master disc which is shipped from the studio to the pressing plant where the glass master is produced and that becomes the true master for all future production apart from that it was ok a bit predictable at times did you recognise the outside shot of recording studio it was The Sun Studio in Memphis with Kirkwood Records painted on the side that was a bit cheeky as everyone knows what the Sun studio looks like you can see the same shot at google images still apart from that it was a fairly good episode
  • the studio job

7.7
    Another strong episode of Leverage, a show that could top Burn Notice as the best drama of the summer season. It continues to impress me with the different cons that they come up with for the Leverage team to partake in. I thought for sure they would have run out of ideas by now.

John Schneider guest starred here as Mitchell Kirkwood. I hate Schneider so that helped in my enjoyment as we saw him confess his murder to the whole world. He did a good job as the villain though, I will admit that. Breaking a guitar player's hands is pure genius.

Another thing I have to point out is that I thought the Southern accents would irritate me, but they hardly bothered me during the episode. This was just a well-done Leverage. Not too many complaints about it from me.