Lexx

Space (ended 2002)

Lexx Fan Reviews (27)

7.9
  • Just my thoughts.

Back when this was a primetime show, I used to frequently catch the re-runs very late at night.

The show really intrigued me back then, but I still didn't watch it religiously.

I then just 2 years ago really got into the show, and Sci-Fi started playing it from the beginning. I really got into it, and it was true to the science fiction genre.

But again Sci-Fi Channel big wigs took it off it's programming guide all together. They just kept on pushing the re-runs later, and later in the night. First it was 2 a.m. EST, then it was 5 a.m. EST.

Really a huge slap in the face for us Lexx fans. So I never even got to finish watching the complete series at all.

Eventually I'll try to invest in the DVD's, but until then I'll see if I can find it on the internet somewhere.

The Sci-Fi Channel really need to clean-up their programming though. How can you have decent shows like Battlestar Galactica, and both Stargate series be your flagships.

But then play other shows, and movies that are absolutely not even in the Science Fiction genre.

Geez they even once played "The Flintstones" movie.