Lie to Me

Control Factor

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 12, 2009 on FOX

• Really great episode!!!

Interesting cases and Cal on vacation spying on his office was hilarious!

I was pleasantly surprised that Mike from Suits was in this episode:)
  • Perfect plots!

The latest episode was A++. Dr. Cal Lightman goes to spend vacation with her daughter to Mexico, after six years of constant working, and he immediately faces a request for help from US embassy employee to find a missing woman. Dr. Cal Lightman does not hesitate long and decides to help, but he encounters many obstacles from Mexico Police and the locals. Dr. Gilliam Foster has to work side by side with Jake Rader, Lightman's enemy/former protégé who likes to draw attention on himself, to solve tainted blood cases.
    While being in Mexico Dr. Cal Lightman secretly spies on his employees and their work zeal through cameras to find out if it was a mistake to go on vacation.

I am falling in love with this show more and more after every new episode. The first season was good, but the second season is great. Maybe, I needed time to get used to a quite different crime solving show or the second season simply rocks. I honestly think this is one of the best or even the best crime solving show on nowadays and I hope it will stay on the air as long as possible.