Lie to Me

Double Blind

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 25, 2010 on FOX

• I think this might be my favorite episode so far this season.

I'm gonna start off with I'm really enjoying Gillian and Cal's chemistry this season. They've managed to mix the perfect amount of hostility with their deep affection towards each other. In last week's episode we got the hostility and tonight we got a little bit of affection with hostility thrown in at the end. Cal was constantly invading Gillian's personal space and the scene on the couch was so cute, almost domestic. They are still having issues but they just seemed more comfortable with each other this episode, like an old married couple.

Normally I'm not a fan of Cal episodes that revolve around him fawning over some blonde but I actually found myself liking the Naomi character, maybe it's the Battlestar Galactica fan in me.

Couldn't help but notice how Cal said he was attracted to women he had trouble reading and admitting at the end that Gillian is the only one he's had the most trouble figuring out. She also never answered his question on whether or not they were okay. I can't wait to see how their turbolent relationship will come to a head this season.