Lie to Me Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Official Discussion Thread: Dirty Loyal (Possible Spoilers)

OnePerCentClub

[1]Oct 18, 2010
    • level: 35

Please discuss here the episode "Dirty Loyal", airing on Monday, October 18.

Do not discuss other episodes here.

Don't forget to watch!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UltraTraveler

[2]Oct 19, 2010
    • level: 9
    I like Lightman's character. But it starts becoming a one-man show. Other characters need more screen time.

haldrey

[3]Oct 20, 2010
    • level: 22
    Good episode but it is looking more and more like any other police show. Lightman is also doing to much basic police work and not enough readings, that in the long run might affect the show.

FCBarca

[4]Oct 21, 2010
    • level: 15
    The downward tailspin appears to be occurring for this series...Shame, it built up a great bit of steam but now appears to have hit the proverbial wall

giggs92

[5]Oct 22, 2010
    • level: 4

The relationship between Wallowski and Lightman seems to have developed very quickly from nowhere and suddenly he is more loyal to her than to Foster. I also find his womanising (and it looks like there's another sexual relationship next week) is getting tiresome. I like the character but don't find him that attractive that all these women are dying to jump into bed with him. I think the show has gone off track in the last few episodes and needs to get back or it will be gone.

dargofargo

[6]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 2
    giggs92 wrote:

The relationship between Wallowski and Lightman seems to have developed very quickly from nowhere and suddenly he is more loyal to her than to Foster. I also find his womanising (and it looks like there's another sexual relationship next week) is getting tiresome. I like the character but don't find him that attractive that all these women are dying to jump into bed with him. I think the show has gone off track in the last few episodes and needs to get back or it will be gone.

I agree, The relationship is out of nowhere, though he isn't ugly he is not a Casanova or someone to swoon over. I like the show but i hope things will change