Life is Wild

Animal House

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 02, 2007 on The CW

• It was a pretty good episode!

When Danny and Jo go away, they reluctantly leave Jesse and Katie in charge. They throw a party at the lodge. Chase wants to be declared a man, so he tries to stay out in the bush. Jo and Danny are too late to go to the conference, so they spend a romantic and wild getaway for themselves. They also see Art at the casino when Art said he was going into the wilderness. Jesse and Emily want to have sex, but after talking to Katie, Emily decides to wait. Oliver wants to have sex with Katie, but he realizes that he should respect her wanting to wait. Tumelo brings a date to the party and his pesky troublemaker of a cousin, who lets the lion out during the party.

This was a pretty good episode! I think Katie is getting to be a little more rebellious, but I'm glad about the whole sex thing. I think that Katie and Emily should both wait. This episode gets a 9.0 out of 10!
  • The kids hold a party

Very morally correct, yet fun episode.
    The kids going wild while the parents are away was to be expected. The parents going away and acting wild was not. That was a good twist to this story. I liked that Jo and Danny did something unexpected and wild for a change. It makes them more likeable characters. The two of them discovering Art in the casino was a great joke. Chase wanting to become a man was hilarious, he really is clueless and Mia blackmailing Katie and Jesse was fun too. I liked how Tumelo, Oliver and Jesse worked together to get the lioness back in the cage. The moral of the episode, which I felt was rather forcefully put forward, was of course that underage sex is not good. I thought this aspect of the storyline was a bit overdone, both boys being soo very understanding was not unexpected within this series, but it wasn't exactly realistic either.