Life is Wild

Games People Play

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 11, 2007 on The CW

• It was okay!

Katie and Oliver are playing in the charity soccer game, as well as Tumelo and Emily. It's a typical boys vs. girls game and everyone thinks that boys are better than girls. Katie wants to prove them wrong, but Oliver seems angry when Katie is better than him. Jesse meets James, a risk-taker. They go jumping off cliffs and rock climbing. Danny finds out that James is a liar and when trying to get Jesse to come down from the mountain, Jesse falls. Jesse wants Mbali. Chase wants to find his meaning in life.

This was an okay episode. I don't think boys are better than girls at everything. This episode gets an 8.5 out of 10!
  • The worst of the year.

This was just not a good episode. The soccer thing was just stupid, I knew what was going to happen about 10 minutes into the episode. It is an over used plot, and the show is better than that. Yes, it is a family show, and suppose to have morals and lessons but it was just too heavy handed. The show is better than this.

The Jess storyline was alright, for a B-Story. I suppose it did develop the romance-side of the show, but I am personally not a fan of Jess, so I am probably biased.

This show can and has done better.
  • Jesse is impressed by one of the guests

I thought this was a great episode. I loved how Jesse responded to the young daredevil only to find out he had been fooled. Poor guy.

I also liked htat Katie, in the end, did not go through with the deception and actually played the football match to the best of her abilities and won it too.

Fortunately Oliver isn't as childish as he appeared earlier in the episode and he was OK with it, even though he got told off by his dad. Being competitive is OK, but you can overreact.

I thought this was a good episode and it will be fun to see what happens next.