Life is Wild

Rescue Me

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 06, 2008 on The CW

• Exciting!

Katie, Jesse, Oliver, Emily, and Tumelo go on a school camping trip. Jesse stays behind and helps Matt, the camp counselor. Meanwhile, Katie and the others go hiking and camping. Their counselor, Hilary, loses the radio signal. Oliver almost gets injured by an alligator. Emily tells of a time when Oliver was caught cheating on Lauren, which makes Katie feel uncomfortable. Katie and Oliver fight. At the lodge, Jo's best friend, Charlotte, comes for a visit. At first, she doesn't think Jo should be doing this, but she later changes her mind. Tumelo and Katie get caught in a cave when they go looking for Oliver. Tumelo gets sick. Katie breaks up with Oliver.

This episode was great! It had some action, which is good! I'm glad Katie and Oliver broke up, but I still like Oliver, sort of. I would personally be a little more like Jesse, not wanting to go, but I wouldn't be that disrespectful. This episode gets a 10 out of 10!
  • This show just keeps getting better and better. It's going to be interesting to see 'if' Jesse and Mbali do end up in New York City together, when the show returns.

I so enjoy watching the characters of Jesse (Andrew St. John) and Mbali (Precious Kofi), and the other cast members performances are pretty darn good as well. Although, Andrew is actually around 25 or 26 in real life, his portrayal of a young teen-ager with angst is right on target. Ms. Koft's character, that of an already engaged woman in an arranged forth coming marriage, leaves me taken aback at times as I try to remind myself that these 'traditions' are still in place years later. The rest of the cast is to be applauded for their bodies of works too.