TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Life of Ryan Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2008)

What do you guys think?

iloveryanatwood

[1]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    So what does everyone think about the show? I really like it. All the people are really cool, except for Ryan's dad I think he is such a jerk to Ryan sometimes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

orangemann327

[2]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    I normally like the competition reality shows, except for the Real World, so this show isa nice change of pace.

gopride10

[3]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    I like this show. I dont like how his dad and girlfriend treat him.
    Edited on 10/01/2007 6:03pm

leyton4ever

[5]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    i like the show as well especially the flashbacks of his family when he was growing up...they are so cute!

JusticeLeaguer

[6]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 61
    leyton4ever wrote:
    i like the show as well especially the flashbacks of his family when he was growing up...they are so cute!

Cute: sure
    Annoying as hell: absolutely. They've appeared in every episode so far. I get it Ryan, you couldn't imagine growing up without your father... WE KNOW- YOU'VE ALREADY TOLD US!

iloveryanatwood

[7]Oct 4, 2007
    • level: 11
    I think the flashbacks are a little annoying as well but what really annoys me is that when Ryan is doing his voice-overs or whatever he takes like 5 second pauses after every few words. Like in the last episode he was like "What really needs my attention now..... is my friendship.....with Tony." Has anyone else noticed it?

Marshall2006

[8]Oct 4, 2007

JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Cute: sure Annoying as hell: absolutely. They've appeared in every episode so far. I get it Ryan, you couldn't imagine growing up without your father... WE KNOW- YOU'VE ALREADY TOLD US!

thank you, i thought i was the only person, that got annoyed w/ these flashbacks.

Marshall2006

[9]Oct 4, 2007

iloveryanatwood wrote:
    I think the flashbacks are a little annoying as well but what really annoys me is that when Ryan is doing his voice-overs or whatever he takes like 5 second pauses after every few words. Like in the last episode he was like "What really needs my attention now..... is my friendship.....with Tony." Has anyone else noticed it?

i haven't noticed that, next time its on, i'll catch it, or watch online!

orangemann327

[10]Oct 5, 2007

JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    leyton4ever wrote:
    Cute: sure Annoying as hell: absolutely. They've appeared in every episode so far. I get it Ryan, you couldn't imagine growing up without your father... WE KNOW- YOU'VE ALREADY TOLD US!

Favorite one by far though was when he was riding the skateboard on his stomach and it ran into the grass and stopped, but his forward momentum caused him to faceplant it.

airbender63

[11]Oct 13, 2007
    • level: 19
    i like the show. its just sometimes his family seems a little fake.

nickel2006

[12]Oct 14, 2007
    • level: 48
    I have seen a couple of episodes and they were good

SioBleu

[13]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 6
    I think his show rocks!!!!!!! I love his family, friends, everything except how his father's girlfriend is trying to be all up in his business, that sucks!!!!!!! I love that he's a celebrity who's cool and down-to-earth. I love how he's so close to his brothers especially Kane; Kane's so cute!!!!!!!!!!! And the way he looks up to his older brother is touching to watch. It's like Ryan's his father figure or something. Really sweet. The girlfriend problems kinda reek sometimes, I feel sorry for him that he can't find a chill girl that will be nice to him. Geez!!!! But other than that, I can't wait for more episodes!!!!!!!

aSweetLifeeb

[14]Oct 15, 2007
    • level: 34
    SioBleu wrote:
    I think his show rocks!!!!!!! I love his family, friends, everything except how his father's girlfriend is trying to be all up in his business, that sucks!!!!!!! I love that he's a celebrity who's cool and down-to-earth. I love how he's so close to his brothers especially Kane; Kane's so cute!!!!!!!!!!! And the way he looks up to his older brother is touching to watch. It's like Ryan's his father figure or something. Really sweet. The girlfriend problems kinda reek sometimes, I feel sorry for him that he can't find a chill girl that will be nice to him. Geez!!!! But other than that, I can't wait for more episodes!!!!!!!
    Ditto

Marshall2006

[15]Oct 15, 2007
    Kane is freakin adorable.

we're going have to wait awhile for new eps since the season finale is tonight

orangemann327

[16]Oct 15, 2007

Marshall2006 wrote:
    Kane is freakin adorable. we're going have to wait awhile for new eps since the season finale is tonight

Only like three months though. The finale lacked though. I don't know what, it was just boring.

SioBleu

[17]Oct 16, 2007
    • level: 6
    orangemann327 wrote:

Marshall2006 wrote:
    Kane is freakin adorable. we're going have to wait awhile for new eps since the season finale is tonight

Only like three months though. The finale lacked though. I don't know what, it was just boring.

I thought it was pretty cool. I love Ryan's new house!!! I wish it had more of him skating though. I seem to like those the best.............Kane skating alongside Ryan was like parallel to a young Ryan skating alongside Tony Hawk. I thought the link was cute and ironic in a way. I think Kane in a few years will be giving Ryan some serious competition; in terms of skating and amazing good looks!!!!!!!

Marshall2006

[18]Oct 16, 2007
    orangemann327 wrote:

Marshall2006 wrote:

i didn't know it was back in January. i thought it would've been offfor a little bit.it was a little boring. hopefully next season is better!

orangemann327

[19]Oct 16, 2007
    Marshall2006 wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

Marshall2006 wrote:

i didn't know it was back in January. i thought it would've been offfor a little bit.it was a little boring. hopefully next season is better!

Yeah, I had to relisten to what Ryan said after the finale, but he said January/February 08 so that's awesome. I hope they do like 12 episodes this season.

Marshall2006

[20]Oct 16, 2007
    when i posted that comment i didn't know it was back in January, i thought it was going to be later.

but i watched the finale when he said that.

i hope theres more eps too!