Life On Mars

Revenge of Broken Jaw

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Mar 04, 2009 on ABC

7.7
  • I really hope this year's show does not end with such pitiful writing. This episode was stretched like a worn out rubber band. Predictable is probably an apt description.

This episode was not an easy storyline to follow. Not everyone is a boxing fan and why that was even in the story except as filler is beyond me. I know that writing script for a weekly show is tough, but I don't think the writers for this episode even broke a sweat!
    Unless the writers can continue to be inventive with avenues that still are connected to Sam Tyler character and what he is doing here in 1973, I'm afraid that the show will lose some viewers, like me!
    I was a huge fan of Boston Legal because they did the really unusual and inventive that made the viewer hang on just about every word - this show has the potential, all that is needed is some fine tuning and attention to details. Once again, this episode was "close - but no cigar"! If the producers read these reviews, I have one more thing to add: in this episode, the lines for Harvey Kietel sucked! His character is much tougher and reserved to show that much emotionalism. Come on guys - get it together or I'm goneeeee!