Life Unexpected Forums

The CW (ended 2011)

Life Unexpected: Next in line to get canceled.

mrquito

[61]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 5

Yes the two hour finale was great.

I am sad though that the show pretty much has ended. Instead of the two years later, they could've kept going with the last two years of LUX's high school. I still think ryan and kate should've stayed together but baze and kate is OK as well........

So does anyone think that LIFE UNEXPECTED will be back??

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DenishaCarter

[62]Jan 18, 2011
    • level: 2

I will like to see More Life Unexpected

stofeu

[63]Jan 19, 2011

Loved it, perfect ending for a great show, gonna miss this one (:

At least, everyone's or looks happy in the end & no one is stuck in a burning house or in a crashing car.

Even though, the show really deserved another reason.

At the same time, there were bumps in the road during this season, maybe we'd be disappointed by more episodes!

Farewell to a great show with a good chemistry & talentful crew ^^

MissTique

[64]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 4

I love this show and I'm sad to see it go, but what I don't get is that everywhere I look it says season finale and not series finale. Soo is there still hope that the show is being picked up by an another network?

mrquito

[65]Jan 19, 2011

I am hoping that somehow Life Unexpected does get to continue..........LUX in College and the ongoing stories with kate, baze and ryan.

luv2live

[66]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 14
    I'm abroad right now so only half seen the finale but I'm kinda disappointed by the writers. For how many shows they've built Eric up to be this guy who was there for Lux, who got her. And I know, the relationship is wrong, I get that. But then all of a sudden they are just done like that and she ends up with Jones. Come on, give me a break. I was actually kinda fond of Eric.

txgirl75

[67]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 23
    mrquito wrote:

Yes the two hour finale was great.

I am sad though that the show pretty much has ended. Instead of the two years later, they could've kept going with the last two years of LUX's high school. I still think ryan and kate should've stayed together but baze and kate is OK as well........

So does anyone think that LIFE UNEXPECTED will be back??

No I don't think it will be. One Tree hill is leaving after this season and that just leaves 90210. Since CW makes bad chocies getting rid of the good shows I probably won't even give any other shows on CW a chance. If it's just going to end in a year or 2. I will still keep watching 90210 probably havce one more season and that be it. CW is really failing lose the good ones.

boom-moo

[68]Jan 20, 2011
    • level: 75
    stofeu wrote:
    At the same time, there were bumps in the road during this season, maybe we'd be disappointed by more episodes
    I'm right there with you.

I was really at Lux blaming all her lies and her spoiled brat behaviour on the fact that she is broken inside and that no one understands her. I mean, c'mon, she has done nothing but lying to get her own way letting her best friends take the blame for it and when she is caught, she resorts to "I was given away as a kid, had a rough life, I'm messed up" The same argument going on and on episode after episode. Not sure a third season would have been any better than that, although yeah, I'm gonna miss the show.
    Edited on 01/20/2011 5:12am

monet_renee

[69]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 3

NOOO! I love this show- I just started watching it in the UK and just finished knocking out the 2nd season. It's soo deep and it's so nice and refreshing to watch a REAL drama! I've study American Teen Dramas... written my dissertation on in! And shows like this don't come around often.

THIS SHOW IS AMAZING! it's real life dramas, real characters. I've been a fan of OTH since it was born... NOW can't stand the flippin thing. It's terrible... it's like the writers have given up PLUS, Peyton left... WHO actually reminds me ALOT like Lux.

They CANNOT cancel this show!!!! The UK hearts it. I love it and I have good hunches on stuff like this- I work in the Media industry. PLUS, I want to know how they all got, were they got 2 years later. It's unfair! Cancel Hellcats even though I love Ashley T's character (the only one that is keeping that show going, as well as teenage boys!!!) OR One Tree Hill!!! I might even throw in 90210 cause that has been disappointing me lately. Don't get me started with Annie & Liam oh and Navin & Sliver... COME ON!!!

Keep this show- I beg. The cast are great. I never once hated on Ryan even though your suppose to root for Nate. That's great writing and a bloody great cast!

Hmmm... ='( well at least I have my Vampire Diaries.

Kicki86

[70]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 4
    I like the show but I think it's a bit to late to ask them not to cancel it...
    I mean, they've sort of ended it already and I don't belive that they could pick it up again.
    /Kicki

Maxwar80

[71]Jan 30, 2011
    • level: 7

I think the problem is all about, publicity.

Just heard of the show some days ago.

Since then i saw them all. There were nice solid characters, sometimes, too many tears and i´m sorry´s, but i get that is life.

I liked the ending. It was a happy one, with everyone with a date, like the soap´s.

MillsandWoo

[72]Feb 14, 2011
    • level: 3

Such a shame. Just watched the last episode and can't believe it will not be back for another season.

KhemAusetHo

[73]Sep 26, 2011
    • level: 1

I want the show back. A lot of the shows I like get cancelled; I watch very little live T.V. I am the DVR queen. Bring back Life UInexpected! Bring back Life Unexpected!