Life

I Heart Mom

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Feb 18, 2009 on NBC

• great fun...

Dude where's my roof? This show is still going strong, and has plenty of juice to continue for a few more years. Lots of stuff happend in this episode, like Mickey disappearing, which is weird. That leaves us with lots of questions, like Was it Mickey's blood? Is Mickey doing this to frame Charlie? It all fits well with the conspiracy this season and I'd like an episode dedicated to the conspiracy, I know we had one earlier this season but, we've been getting little bits and pieces in differnt episodes and some episodes don't even mention it. Which doesn't bother me, An episode doesn't have to have the main story arc to be good. I was surprised that Ted had a daughter. I can't remember if she was mentioned before but I'd like to see her and Ted bond some more. Ted needs more screen time in my opinion.
  • Dead under a no roof house.

Other than the killing of Roy, this episode is alot about the right and wrong of how to treat people. Roy is found shot dead on the top floor of a house with no roof, with a mouth full of 20 dollar bills. The roof work was being done be a company owned by Ian and Sasha, but Roy was using many company names and ripping people off. One of the people who were ripped off was and elderly lady named Mary Ford. Mary had a son name William, aka Sweet William who had committed multiple crimes. William tells Crews and Reese to check with Sasha. When they go back to check with Sasha, Ian says he gave her a gun and she goes to get it. Crews and Reese interrogate Ian who actually shot Roy.

Mickey Rayburn gives Crews more information after inviting him to his boat. Later the boat that Mickey was with Crews on earlier, if found with a large pool of blood and no body. It is apparently Mickey Rayburn's blood and Crews could be in some trouble since he was the last person on the boat with him.
  • Another great episode of Life.

Life is a really great show, yet it surprises me how few people seem to appreciate it. This episode was a great example of how well the show is written and performed, particularly the character of Charlie Crews so wonderfully portrayed by Damian Lewis. There were tonnes of classic lines in the episode, particularly when he is chatting with Dani. The episode revolved around a bunch of scammers conning people about their roofs and twisted and turned brilliantly throughout the episode keeping you guessing. At the same time the Bank of Los Angeles mystery was explored a little more leaving me wondering what has happened to Mickey Rayborn. Loved it!