Life

Let Her Go

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Oct 10, 2007 on NBC

• Review

I like how the show can so easily bounce from the current episode storyline to Charlies past life and revealing things about that. I thought the best scene in this epsiode was when Charlie met his wife in the car after once again pulling over her husband for some random traffic violation. Im not sure why the writers decided to put the kiss in there, maybe just to make the scene a little bit more awkward then it all ready was. I love the writers talen for making Charlie act in such a way in situations that really don't call for it. I'm not sure what he was like in his life before prison, but his attitude comes across as part genius and part immaturity. Im not sure what to make of it yet. Didnt like the case as much as I liked the wedding one, but I did like the overall theme to Charlie the most in this one. He doesn't really learn anything new, but he does go to see the detective and his ex-wife that I mentioned a bit earlier. The big puzzle is coming together very slowly, but the character interactions while he does it 12 years later is really well written and acted by everyone involved. When the writers and actors do it well enough to the point where I do feel that there is a 12 year history between individuals I think they did there job. Overall, very good episode with the only flaws being at times the case felt a little slow moving.