Lights Out Forums

FX (ended 2011)

This show is Amazing!

honorablechoice

[1]Mar 10, 2011
    • level: 3

What more can be said? I am completely thrilled about this show! That Ed character, the new trainer. He is a fantastic actor, and his entire character dinamic and design is perfect! Episode 9 gave me chills! I kept saying please don't let him fire Ed! I mean.. If he goes.. Then I dunno.. I'll stop watching in protest! Grr *rage face*.. Definitely an awesome choice! I'm surprised this show doesn't have a much larger fan base.. It's original and gots to be a hit! Stay away negative review! This show is grreat! I wonder what episode 10 will be about? Hopefully that stab wound isn't too serious and it brings them all together for a big win! Then they can go on to hold the title, bring on the russian Dragofrom Rocky! Lol.The story behind the new trainer Ed is a wonderful pick indeed! He is perfect about seeing others problems.. Like .. I dunno.. He gets under your skin, but in a good way! Twas sad to here about his struggle.. And the look on his face when Lights came in to let him go.. It hit, I mean.. Poor guy! Best character by far! This guy is a grreat actor! A lot better then many of the other guys on TV or Movies.. I hope they continue this series! Like Rocky made for TV but with better story! Woot! Sux I gotta wait another 5 days to see what happens next! Wheres a time machine when ya need one?

Two Thumbs Way Up!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

honorablechoice

[2]Mar 10, 2011
    • level: 3

Like any show there is room for improvement, but like I said above.. It is a pretty good pick! It'll be great if they get the fights going again, see some more character struggle with the day to day, battles ahead.. I mean his brother tends to get in trouble.. Ed could become like part of the family.. Helping out Lights to deal with all the sh*t in his life.. Be there for the kids, if they gots problems Ed could be the gardian angel of the family, help em all get right! Fighters Fight! Lets see some of that, not all fights have to be in the ring** Or with fists** Cheers to this one! Great show!

Mathoyama

[3]Mar 21, 2011
    • level: 2

this show is awsome ... iam a fighter (mma and boxing) and im so happy when i watch the episod (sorry for my english im french canadien) i hope the show gonna stay on tv a long time

DebraMcClure

[4]Mar 23, 2011
    • level: 17

Great to hear from two more fans! I hope the "powers that be" are in tune with the fans and critics of this show.