Lights Out

FX (ended 2011)

Yaspaa

Lights Out Fan Reviews (4)

• The only reason I would ever

tell anyone to not watch this show, is because it got cancelled and theres just not enough of it. However, even with that being said... watch this show. Top quality stuff all around, and probably one of the worst decisions FX ever made when it came to cancelling things. Hopefully their new multi-channel format will keep things ilke this from happening in the future.

If youre a 'serious' tv fan, this is a show for you.
  • Great!

It was only written to go one season it seems like. Great idea for a show. Acting great.
  • lights up -This is really one of the best series i have watched in my life. ....YOU DONT WATCH IT ,YOU LIVE IT ......

lights out -This is really one of the best series i have watched in my life. So good , so real and smart.It reminds me The Sopranos .Nowadays there are many series to watch but there are not many of high quality.And LIGHTS OUT is one of the top quality series i have watched in my life you dont watch it,you live it lights out -This is really one of the best series i have watched in my life. So good , so real and smart.It reminds me The Sopranos .Nowadays there are many series to watch but there are not many of high quality.And lights out is one of the top quality series i have watched in my life you dont watch it,you live it
  • The new FX drama, Lights Out, presents the story of a good man, who may have to do bad things, to provide for and protect those he loves.

The choices he will have to make are further complicated because of the serious and debilitating illness he has been diagnosed with. The fact that he is a boxer, who briefly held the title of heavyweight champion, is secondary to the story. The talented writer, Justin Zackham, throws out the typical cliches shown in boxing movies or television programs. Patrick "Lights" Leary, doesn't have a heart of gold and there is little chance that he will regain his title. His wife and daughters don't even want him to fight again. His brother and business manager, Johnny, is primarily concerned with Lights as his "meal ticket". He gets him to do things that are morally reprehensible, but that come with a big cash payout. Whether or not Lights will be forced back into the ring, will have to be seen as the series progresses.