Lil' Bush Forums

Wednesday 10:30 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

anyone else sick of this liberal propaganda even from TV.COM itself?

kevinb4444

[1]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 20

someone was using clear insults and when I reported it they said someone already reported it and it wasn't a violation, yet I have been reported for less than that. This site is a joke.

Isn't about time we all start acting like these actors and start bopycotting?

Theier station their advertisers, anyone to get their attention.

I'm all for making fun of all politicians even if I agree with them or not, but it's all the same thing from Comedy Central, they aren't even a comedy channel anmyore, it seems like they mostly cater to mindless people who can' think for themselves.

Hey Comedy Central I can think for myself and I don't need you trying to tell me everything I believe is wrong just because it's not what you believe that is very close minded and ignorant.

Boycott Comedy Central, and whoever the losers who wrote this are.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

StarKiller2127

[2]Mar 13, 2008
    • level: 7
    here is a simple solution if you dont like the show or station just dont watch it. there is a world away from the TV why dont you go out and look and realise this is only TV an entertainment mediam. and you talk about boycotting it for it's liberal politics. well i say we boycot fox news because all it is is conservitive bull crap. this thow pokes fun at both republican's and democrats. not just your conservitaves.

maxiezeus93

[3]Mar 14, 2008
    • level: 11

StarKiller2127 wrote:
    here is a simple solution if you dont like the show or station just dont watch it. there is a world away from the TV why dont you go out and look and realise this is only TV an entertainment mediam. and you talk about boycotting it for it's liberal politics. well i say we boycot fox news because all it is is conservitive bull crap. this thow pokes fun at both republican's and democrats. not just your conservitaves.

indeed

kevinb4444

[4]Mar 25, 2008

most people do boycott Fox, but the fact it Fox is a news channel. I watch a variety of stations not Fox and the fact that you used them shows that you know what bias is but don't care about it as long as you agree with it. This is a comedy station not a political station, yet all there shows are poitical and most of them only are giving one side.

Read some of the comments people say this is funn because they don't like the president that is ignorant that people think that insults are facts, that is the dumbing down of America.

Why should I have to include this station in my cable package is my first point

Couldn't they could put on programming that isn't only intended for one group of people, and put something on for everyone?

Don't they remember that TV was intended to provide public interest not their own, and in exchange they get to use air time.

I watch a variety of things not Fox

Edited on 03/25/2008 12:32pm

Atheist420

[6]Mar 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    So lemme get this straight, you want to boycott a comedy channel for being bias, but think it's ok for a supposed balanced news program to be bias? But seriously dude this is a losing battle, but you can win by simply watching whatever the hell you want that will satisfy your own personal tastes. or even better read a book. Dont get me wrong this show is pretty stupid, but I still will get an occasional chuckle from it. And I wouldnt even really call this liberal propaganda, or even anti conservative propaganda, just anti bush propaganda.
    Edited on 03/28/2008 10:36pm

Lion4Life

[8]Apr 3, 2008
    • level: 30
    kevinb4444 wrote:

that is the dumbing down of America.

I find this part ironic after reading your posts in this thread.

kevinb4444

[9]Apr 10, 2008

listen to yourselves youall have the same opinons, talk about sheep, how stupid are you people.

First off I don't think Fox should be biased either I never said they should be I just responded that people boycott it because they aren't. For the record Fox has several Democrats on and they always get the last word, and the owner Rupert Murdoch has donated money to the Hillary Clinton campaing, so maybe you should actually look into things before you talk.

People's opinons are one thing, but when it's just one opinon repeated over and over again like Comedy Central does on most of their shows it's bias. This network used to have comedy that was more than one topic, now the network is only Bush and Republican jokes, it's sad that people listen to that, even worse that some try to defend it with poor logic and lack of common sense. The ignorant uninformed people take it seriously, if you read some of the posts that say that the show is true right there shows you that this show only attracts people who want to hear ignorant petty insults.

I will listen to intelligent responses no matter what youre views are but the ones that are just ignorant insults are going to get reported because it shows you have no clue about the topic.

I apologize if I have insulted any of you, I don't think it should be biased either way, what ever happened to comedy and not agenda, I know others who feel the same way I do.

Edited on 04/10/2008 8:32am

Tobrius

[10]May 4, 2008
    • level: 1
    There is no reason to call a person an idiot for their personal feelings and beliefs, we all see the world from our own perspective, and no two people share the exact same viewpoints. One is always entitled to express their opinion, and should be allowed to do so without inspiring ridicule and verbal assaults. Television is biased, not every single channel, but a majority of television programs you watch will have some bias aspect to it. As for this show Lil'Bush, comedy central has gone way beyond being bias. This is a show oriented to ridicule, belittle, and hate our current president. the problem with comedy central airing shows like this is, who their target audience is. It is basically agreed that teenagers and young adults are the main audience group for the comedy central station. I myself am a young college student. When television shows like the Colbert report, and the daily show are viewed by the ignorant youth of America, they take their little quips for facts. comedy Central is trying to sway the opinions and beliefs of our youth(me) to their own agenda. It is almost like subtle brainwashing. now you could say, hey just don't watch comedy central, well you can try telling your teenagers and young adults to stop watching, but its funny, entertaining, and very capturing. I myself love certain shows on comedy central, but the fact that they get away with making a show like lil bush, which is basically an inch short of political propaganda, disgusts me. It is a sad attempt to demean some of our nations top politicians, not to mention some diplomats of other nations, and the people they hope to inspire, are the easily lead youngsters of this country. unless your under the age of 25 you might not understand how influential some of comedy centrals shows will be in the upcoming 2008 election. But having discussed this in several of my classes and with hundreds of college students, I know for a fact just how much of influence this crap is having. It needs to stop. Comedy Central needs to go back to entertaining us, and stop attempting to ram their political agendas down our throats through their television programs.

Cheezking

[11]May 6, 2008
    • level: 3
    Four words: IT'S JUST A SHOW!!! OK Thanks.

marvelfan89

[12]May 7, 2008
    • level: 39
    Funniest thread ever. LMAO especially the title itself. It's a comedy show for goodness sake.
    Edited on 05/07/2008 1:32am

Cheezking

[13]May 7, 2008
    Hit the nail on the mutha****in' head, brutha!

kevinb4444

[14]May 8, 2008

Tobrius wrote:
    There is no reason to call a person an idiot for their personal feelings and beliefs, we all see the world from our own perspective, and no two people share the exact same viewpoints. One is always entitled to express their opinion, and should be allowed to do so without inspiring ridicule and verbal assaults. Television is biased, not every single channel, but a majority of television programs you watch will have some bias aspect to it. As for this show Lil'Bush, comedy central has gone way beyond being bias. This is a show oriented to ridicule, belittle, and hate our current president. the problem with comedy central airing shows like this is, who their target audience is. It is basically agreed that teenagers and young adults are the main audience group for the comedy central station. I myself am a young college student. When television shows like the Colbert report, and the daily show are viewed by the ignorant youth of America, they take their little quips for facts. comedy Central is trying to sway the opinions and beliefs of our youth(me) to their own agenda. It is almost like subtle brainwashing. now you could say, hey just don't watch comedy central, well you can try telling your teenagers and young adults to stop watching, but its funny, entertaining, and very capturing. I myself love certain shows on comedy central, but the fact that they get away with making a show like lil bush, which is basically an inch short of political propaganda, disgusts me. It is a sad attempt to demean some of our nations top politicians, not to mention some diplomats of other nations, and the people they hope to inspire, are the easily lead youngsters of this country. unless your under the age of 25 you might not understand how influential some of comedy centrals shows will be in the upcoming 2008 election. But having discussed this in several of my classes and with hundreds of college students, I know for a fact just how much of influence this crap is having. It needs to stop. Comedy Central needs to go back to entertaining us, and stop attempting to ram their political agendas down our throats through their television programs.

I agree and I'm gald to see that some of the younger people like you are smart enough to think for themselves and not listen to mindless television shows.

kevinb4444

[15]May 8, 2008

marvelfan89 wrote:
    Funniest thread ever. LMAO especially the title itself. It's a comedy show for goodness sake.

That's the thing comedy is one thigns but this goes beyond, there is a line and this is rediculous, the sad thing is people don't realize it by the comments above. Look at advertising, you don't realize it but it's telling you that you want a cheeseburger or a hooker or whatever is being advertised. I know they don't advertise hookers but I just wanted to keep you awake. There are alot of people who take it seriously just look at the comments and reviews some people probably even vote based on shows like this, and the problem is most people don't even realize it.

Cheezking

[16]May 9, 2008
    Dude, you're taking this WAY too seriously. It's just comedy, and if you don't like it, don't watch it. Not all comedy is going to fit the ways of the Conservatives... It's just a show! God Christ! You're probably just being intolerant, deciding that if some thing isn't the same as your political agenda, we're trying to cram it down your throats. They're not trying to influence anyone into believing into having the same political beliefs as them, they're trying to satire-ize the Bush Administration because they hate them. Do you normally get this upset when people disagree with you? This is going to upset some people. Besides, it should be better if a comedy network is bias and not a news network because more people are likely to be offended by stuff that happens on the news, like if an anchorman says he hates Bush on the air, it should offend people more than some cartoon that makes fun of Bush and the Bush Administration.

mikew1959

[17]May 10, 2008
    • level: 1
    I sick of people that have nothing but name calling as a debate!

Cheezking

[18]May 10, 2008
    Basically, it's just a show that pokes fun at Bush to make the Bush haters laugh. And that's it. No converting whatsoever. I can't believe people are actually argueing about this...

suss2it

[19]May 25, 2008
    • level: 14
    Kevin, I agree with you, let's boycott Comedy Central, here's the 1st step, don't watch the channel.

marvelfan89

[20]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 39
    kevinb4444 wrote:

marvelfan89 wrote:

That's the thing comedy is one thigns but this goes beyond, there is a line and this is rediculous, the sad thing is people don't realize it by the comments above. Look at advertising, you don't realize it but it's telling you that you want a cheeseburger or a hooker or whatever is being advertised. I know they don't advertise hookers but I just wanted to keep you awake. There are alot of people who take it seriously just look at the comments and reviews some people probably even vote based on shows like this, and the problem is most people don't even realize it.

That's your opinion. I find it funny because some of it is based on Bush's behavior and his history (he did have ties if you choose to believe it with the Bin Laden family). Bush is intolerant of any criticism directed his way (don't tell me he isn't because that'd be a lie-he makes speeches then walks away and always repeats the same ramblings even when like the Iraqi War it's proven to be a failiure). Cheney isn't much better thsi is the same guy that talks about the US not torturing people and yet we know the opposite. This is the same guy that told another Senator to go "F" himself...give me a break. Condeeliza Rice is a Bush puppet. Thus these characters would be ideal to be made fun of because of their actions. Why wouldn't Comedy Central greenlight this thing given the incredible incompetence of this administration? It's gotten a second season so obviously some people like it. I think you're being off topic and not being realistic especially with the propaganda stuff from TV.COM. They've deleted plenty of negative reviews and posts about Bush and other extreme conservaitves (including my Anne Coulter review) so if anything TV.COM seems to swing both ways. Again comedy is subjective what you might find funny, I may not and vice versa.

Edited on 06/01/2008 10:51pm
    Edited 2 total times.