Lil' Bush Forums

Wednesday 10:30 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

anyone else sick of this liberal propaganda even from TV.COM itself?

reddawnchild

[21]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 8

As someone who is fed up with both political parties, I find the show amusing. It is an absurd cartoon and I wonder about the sanity of someone who is offended by a program where the voice actors are Iggy Pop and Mary Carey. What were you expecting? Then Again, the Republicans who love to trash Hollywood, love running them for office. I think we should all relax and break out an old copy of Ronald Reagan's monkey movie "Bedtime For Bonzo".

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DaImpster

[22]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 6

SO, Republicans always tell the truth and "Liberals" (meaning everyone who isn't Republican) only use false propaganda and smack talk?

Interresting unbiased opinion there Kevin.

(Might have been me who insulted you and your peers earlier and I did get a warning).

Mythic420

[23]Aug 18, 2008
    • level: 4
    It's funny that you claim repeatedly that you can think for yourself, but you're obviously still stuck on the illusion of the conservative/ liberal division in politics. Division is part of the key to maintaining power, and it's purposely done in many aspects of your life. It doesn't matter who is president or what party they're from, the sooner you realise that the sooner you'll actually be thinking for yourself. Do even the slightest research into freemasonry, the new world order, or the illuminati and you might actually learn something useful, google video is free.