Lil' Bush Forums

Wednesday 10:30 PM on Comedy CentralIn Season

One of the worst shows on television today

ersomn

[21]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 2
    i love this show
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

p-value

[22]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 3

The sad thing is that this is the best we can hope for. In real life bush is getting away with everything.

guytwo

[23]Jul 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    I agree with the last 2 posters. Besides the show is getting better and better all the time.

hotcandy

[24]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    This useless show got too many musical episodes and no episode are funny at all. Comdey Central has choosing the wrong show on their network since " Halfway home".

towelie892

[25]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 4
    Overall, I don't think it's that great, but I still find it funny enough to watch, The musicals and everyone being called Lil' (insert name) definitely takes away some of its appeal...I hope it gets better and lasts a couple seasons, it has potential. The animation needs work, though.

Phantom_girl92

[26]Oct 1, 2007
    I actually like Lil' Bush. I honestly think it's extremly under rated. I've seen shows that were a million times worse than this. I mean, Lil' Bush isn't the greatest thing on television, but it definatley has potential!

Darkknight314

[27]Dec 7, 2007
    MarkAntony787 wrote:
    This show is so lame and unfunny it is almost scary. Bush jokes are getting old, can people please start making something original?
    You are right.

kevinb4444

[28]Feb 28, 2008
    • level: 20

TODAY? This might be the worst show on TV ever. This show is so dumb I can't believe people would watch it.

The 2nd post is a perfect example of people who can't think for themselves and need propaganda shows like this one to tell them what to think, that's all comedy central is anymore. He can't separate reality from TV. It's obvious he doesn't know much about politics on his own. Sorry just my opinion based on your comments.

Edited on 02/28/2008 8:10pm
    Edited 2 total times.

maxiezeus93

[29]Mar 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    i think this show can be funny but bush jokes are getting old

Cheezking

[30]Apr 1, 2008

I love this show. I don't mind the animation, the jokes are really funny, just give it a chance. The only problem I have is the theme song is just "Lil' Bush He's Lil' Bush

Lil' Bush

Lil' Bush" over and over. Also, the way Lil' George breathes every time he finishes a sentence is slightly annoying. But the voice acting for Bush, Cheny, and Barrack is still perfect anyway, regardless.

Edited on 04/03/2008 5:07am

Cheezking

[31]Apr 3, 2008
    kevinb4444 wrote:

TODAY? This might be the worst show on TV ever. This show is so dumb I can't believe people would watch it.

The 2nd post is a perfect example of people who can't think for themselves and need propaganda shows like this one to tell them what to think, that's all comedy central is anymore. He can't separate reality from TV. It's obvious he doesn't know much about politics on his own. Sorry just my opinion based on your comments.

Once again, I shouldn't double post, I think, but dude, you're getting annoying. He's right. Pay attention to everything Bush has done. Plus, it says, KEYWORD, "in real life" in his post, so it's quite obvious he knows. Cram this into your head: IT'S JUST A TV SHOW! GET A LIFE!!! Oh, and with your topic about liberal propaganda, QUIT TRYING TO FORCE YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS ON US!!! *catches breath* Oh, god.

mitu123

[32]Apr 18, 2008
    • level: 14
    The 1st episode was ok, episodes 2 and 3 were awesome, episodes 4-6 were awful and the 7th episode(St. Patrick's Day) made me quit watching this show, I have no idea why would they make a episode THAT BAD. Read my review on it.